Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

A Quiet Place
5/8
Didnt like the ending. Didnt like some character decisions. Didnt like the monsters mortality.
Did like the tension and mystery. Did like the acting. Did like the fact this was a fun ride and well paced. Think it's a bit overrated, all in all. Maybe seeing it in theaters would give me a better feeling.

How did Emily Blunt settle for Jim?

Posse is on TV. Worth watching just to see D-Bo ride a horse...:lol:

Also, young Salli Richardson, who I had the good fortune to meet in person shortly before the movie came out...:nthat:

Imelda Staunton should have gotten an Oscar nom for her portrayal of Delores Umbridge in the Harry Potter movies...chilling...

Question. What's the difference between the EPIX & EPIX Now apps (Apple TV)? I want to check out NFL: The Grind, just unsure which I need to use with cable provider log-in of course.

Edit: NVM, got it. EPIX app.

Last edited:
70173135_10102308107551106_5019802899044106240_n.jpg

J-Lo in a stripper movie should do Titanic level box office, but if it's all fake and she's in 10 minutes of the movie there'll be rioting in the theaters. Me. I'm rioting. But yeah.

Dante’s peak holds up surprisingly well. Anybody got a top 5 disaster movie list? Independence Day doesn’t count because aliens.

Back
Top Bottom