Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

What’s the scariest movie y’all have ever seen? Looking for something legit terrifying. Mines probably ringu but I was faded so I can’t be 100% about that lol

What’s the scariest movie y’all have ever seen? Looking for something legit terrifying. Mines probably ringu but I was faded so I can’t be 100% about that lol

Silver Bullet had me SHOOK as a kid.

As an adult the Conjuring 1 & 2 have got to me the most.

Da Crooked Man

tumblr_pitbtgZlTm1w4x15zo6_400.gif

As a kid, the movie that freaked me out the most was The Entity. It was about a malevolent, invisible spirit/force that was tormenting a young woman. It wasn’t scarier than other I’d seen per se, but before the end credits scrolled it said “based on true events.” That got me. Slept with the lights on for a while after that...LOL.

The Blair Witch Project was the scariest movie I ever saw at the time. I was only 12, the found footage technique was something I never saw before, and everybody thought it was real. Had me completely shooked after watching it.

I'm having a hard time picking, because most of the infamous scary movies that I've seen, were at younger ages. (And I don't find the same things to be "scary" now.)

Now I look at most horror films as comedies. I'm the guy in the theater who's laughing at a scary scene or a violent death :lol:

^^^ Yeah, the end of Blair Witch is scary AF. I recently found one of my cats just randomly facing a corner in our house and it freaked me out because of Blair Witch. Serious. :lol:

Knock Knock.

**** Is terrifying. As a married dude I couldn't sleep for days.

Knock Knock.

**** Is terrifying. As a married dude I couldn't sleep for days.

I hear you, but **** it - if two hot *** girls knock on my door when wifey and son are out of town, I’m letting them in and taking my chances...

semi-serious...

I don’t know about you guys

But battle angel AlitaWas amazing.

I thought it was going to be trash but wow.

My girl and I were just sucked in.

She doesn’t like stuff like that but it was good.

I’m picky as hell but look forward to the next 2

Big Daddy :smokin also Mr. Deeds, Sandler getting Oscar Buzz? :lol: !!!!

What would Longfellow Deeds do with Darnold’s mono situation? Siemian has to be a nice guy or he’d get cut.

The Blair Witch Project was the scariest movie I ever saw at the time. I was only 12, the found footage technique was something I never saw before, and everybody thought it was real. Had me completely shooked after watching it.
:lol: I remember catching that movie when I was in college. Everyone really did think it was real. One of the few low budget films that did well, Like around 50k to 60K to make. It was a diff kinda of scary.

It Chapter Two - 5/8

The movie had a couple bright spots and Hader was really good but overall was just meh. They easily could have cut 30 minutes out, it relied way too much on CGI and jump scares, the character Mike didn’t really get to do anything, and they could never capture the creepy atmosphere it had in the first film. What a shame, I loved the first one but this one just couldn’t keep up.

Good Omens was pretty good.

Nice light comedy. I shyed away from it cuz despite it having two of my fav actors in it I wpuld've preferred the roles switch. That's just how versatile Sheen and Tenant are though cuz Sheen could've easily been the demon and Tenant the angel.

Back
Top Bottom