Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Whiplash. I assume I have to label it as a Utility?

giphy.gif

You **********ing ***********er. Are you kidding me? :lol: Jesus Christ.

Ok, heads up, this is FOUR picks. My two, and JRS's Two.

I take
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Drama. (Move Sicario to Crime)
JRS takes The Big Short, Comedy.
JRS takes Moneyball, Sports.
I take A Quiet Place, Horror.

macbk macbk is back up to steal my *********in pick again. :lol:

Ok, heads up, this is FOUR picks. My two, and JRS's Two.

I take
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Drama. (Move Sicario to Crime)
JRS takes The Big Short, Comedy.
JRS takes Moneyball, Sports.
I take A Quiet Place, Horror.

macbk macbk is back up to steal my *********in pick again. :lol:

With their 4th Round selection, Team Calibeebee picks....

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo(2011), out Of CRIME.
4BEB27BB-5A83-41EB-9F14-55EC9CA14DB4.jpeg

A debatable action thriller, we think this pick fits our current team needs. Can’t go wrong with a player coached by the great David Fincher.

Also, is Tarantino out the paint already? Just like that, he was gone

This has been an epic epic draft so far. You guys are really wit the ****s. Everytime I think a movie will fall to me, it gets snatched up.

Master Zik Master Zik my hand was forced when Moonrise got swooped. I was gonna save either Wes films for later rounds but it’s clear you guys ain’t playing around :lol:
My draft board is in god damn shambles right now. Got the draft team in crisis mode scrambling behind the scene as we speak :rofl:

This has been an epic epic draft so far. You guys are really wit the ****s. Everytime I think a movie will fall to me, it gets snatched up.

Master Zik Master Zik my hand was forced when Moonrise got swooped. I was gonna save either Wes films for later rounds but it’s clear you guys ain’t playing around :lol:
My draft board is in god damn shambles right now. Got the draft team in crisis mode scrambling behind the scene as we speak :rofl:
Same. All these films I thought would be sleepers because they were earlier in the decade are the first to go :lol:

Now that’s it’s been picked I absolutely hated the last 15 minutes of once upon a time and the gratuitous domestic abuse. Ruined the movie for me.

Currently watching a great documentary about Teddy Pendergrass on The Movie Channel. Knew a little about him before this, but had no idea what a PIMP the dude was. Women loved him - like Prince level. Crazy.

Prime?

I heard it was good by a trusted source but haven't started it yet.

Worth it?

What's it comparing to?

For sure worth it through one. Ribisi and Cranston are introduced in the first episode as the main protagonist and antagonist, not spoiling much there.

I'm not great on comparisons yet since I've seen so little.

For my Crime film, I choose: Nightcrawler

MV5BN2U1YzdhYWMtZWUzMi00OWI1LWFkM2ItNWVjM2YxMGQ2MmNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_UY268_CR2...jpg

Saw this on Showtime today and watched it until the end. I had forgotten how good it was. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom