Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Just saw that johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm took Her :smh: my plans for Team Joaquin are falling apart :smh:

Pick 6

1571451539053.png

THE SISTERS BROTHERS - Western

Very underrated film from last year featuring a god tier cast - Joaquin Phoenix, Jake Gyllenhaal, John C. Reilly, Riz Ahmed :pimp:

Last edited:
Sports is easy :nerd:
Hope you don't steal my pick

Just saw that johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm took Her :smh: my plans for Team Joaquin are falling apart :smh:

Pick 6

1571451539053.png

THE SISTER BROTHERS - Western

Very underrated film from last year featuring a god tier cast - Joaquin Phoenix, Jake Gyllenhaal, John C. Reilly, Riz Ahmed :pimp:
This was one of the westerns I had in mind left :nthat:

Went out of my way to catch this in theaters. Worth it.

Alright I think I'm up. So I'll leave it to the committee to confirm if this falls under the category I'm drafting it under; if not I'll slot it into another genre.

With my 6th(?) round selection, I'm choosing a weird, bleak, thought provoking film from one of the most underrated filmmakers of this generation. Under the category of sci-fi, I select:

The Lobster
colin-farrell-in-the-lobster.jpeg

Alright I think I'm up. So I'll leave it to the committee to confirm if this falls under the category I'm drafting it under; if not I'll slot it into another genre.

With my 6th(?) round selection, I'm choosing a weird, bleak, thought provoking film from one of the most underrated filmmakers of this generation. Under the category of sci-fi, I select:

The Lobster

It has a dystopian future setting so Sci Fi works for it

The Lobster
It's definitely sci-fi unless technology actually exists to turn humans in to animals :lol: :nerd:

The Lobster
You ****er of mothers.

Might be a wrap for the night. kingkoopa kingkoopa aint been on since 8 so.... Unless he pull another 4am pick announcement we done for the night.

Last edited:
Great first two episodes of Living With Yourself starring Paul Rudd, just dropped on Netflix today.

There are just 8 episodes, about 24 minutes each.

The very famous quarterback cameo is perfect...

9216E171-3811-4570-8762-3B1932871832.gif

The Lobster

bruhhhhh!!!! This is bull****! I accuse team Noskey of tampering and general unfairness!! Team is already stacked and now he’s sniping all the best sleepers too. You’re dead to me man. Dead.

Man after round 4 basically decimated my board and potential back up to backup picks I cant even be mad.

Most of these movies I'd have to slot in to utility anyway :lol:

Man after round 4 basically decimated my board and potential back up to backup picks I cant even be mad.

Most of these movies I'd have to slot in to utility anyway :lol:

I got about 40 movies left on my board so most likely most of those will get taken. I KNOW which ones are being saved for later rounds by other GM’s, I just don’t know which ones to try and get first :lol:

Too bad this can only be a once a decade thing. Don’t know if an all time draft would work

A truly excellent film with a star studded cast by a promising great director. One that I can only laugh that you fools let it fall so far.

With my 6th round pick, my selection is...

1*-RFkpWFnbtRsmsUbe4pZ2w.jpeg

THRILLER

And to all of you who kept putting off picking this movie or even worse forgot about it:

BoilingMajesticEasternglasslizard-small.gif

FearfulLeafyCatfish-small.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Off to LA today...so yall can feel free to take your time
Send your pick and a backup to C CP1708 cuz I'm pretty sure this'll be back to you by the afternoon.

With the 6th pick in the 2019 NT Movie Draft, kingkoopa kingkoopa selects.......

MV5BMTQ2MjQxNjYxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzIwODUxMzE@._V1_.jpg

Foxcatcher.

Probably Channing Tatums finest performance and Steve Carroll shows surprising range in this dark gritty wrestling tale.
Oh yeah, **** you for taking my pick. This was literally gonna be next. **** you man.

Sports category so thin. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom