Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

To end it off - Action.

Looper

source.gif

Oh I remember Magnificient 7. Forgot about it.

I didnt like it that muchbfor a western came off more like an action flick.

Like I brought up in here a month ago, this was a terrible decade for comedy movies.

Except for the one I’m going to pick?

Comedy IMO is one of the most subjective genres. In film and television. The one I laughed the most at is still on the board, but the "best movie" in my opinion has already been taken. You get toilet humor and then comedy that's more refined and clever. Definitely a tough decade for sure though.

It definitely is, but this decade had the lowest number of subjectively or objectively good comedies in comparison with past decades IMO.

We saw Will Ferrell, Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, and Owen Wilson all kind of run out of steam from 2010-2015 and no one has replaced them to be as consistent as they were.

What We Do in the Shadows was already taken. That was the best comedy of the decade. There are a few other A+ choices on the board though.

What We Do in the Shadows was already taken. That was the best comedy of the decade. There are a few other A+ choices on the board though.
Oh you right about that. I took Sorry to Bother You cuz it's one of my favorite movies...but there were 2 still on the board that had me in tears in the theater. :nerd:

Oh you right about that. I took Sorry to Bother You cuz it's one of my favorite movies...but there were 2 still on the board that had me in tears in the theater. :nerd:

Yes man, i remember you wouldn't stop talking about how funny ANCHORMAN 2 was back when it came out. Maybe somebody will pick it for you

I’m very satisfied with how my team ended up. Only complaint was me panic picking endgame when I would’ve rather chosen a different marvel movie. I should’ve gone western first though but the best ones had already been chosen by the time I drafted.

With the 10th pick in the draft, Team Calibeebee selects the animated Pixar film Coco (2017) in the utility slot.

this concludes our picks for the season. Free agent list will be provided once the last pick is in. Thank you.

With my final pick, a Documentary about THE Sport.

As a Knick fan, darkness is my old friend. We get up to get down. The gallows is where we stay at, and we laugh through the pain. So I choose the greatest (and funniest) reminder of that bittersweet fact:

tenor (3).gif

Winning Time: Reggie Miller vs. The New York Knicks

tenor (1).gif

tenor (2).gif

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom