Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Event Horizon - 5.5/8

I haven’t seen this since I was kid but that blood orgy scene stuck with me forever. I’m surprised how poorly it was received when it came out. It’s thoroughly entertaining through out with a really dope concept. It could have been executed better but I never a dull moment imo.

nice dolphin nice dolphin

1574226051539.gif

Lee Van Cleef :pimp:

Also, you can't talk about Kill Bill 1 music without this

One of my favorite endings ever and its one of the reasons I dont mind not having The Whole Bloody Affair version because it cuts out this ending.

my favorite thing about that ending is that it mirrors a scene in Bonnie and Clyde
the state trooper is questioning Clyde's sister in law about Bonnie and Clyde's whereabouts like Bill asking Sophie about the Bride
2019-11-20 (1).png

Lee Van Cleef :pimp:

Also, you can't talk about Kill Bill 1 music without this

One of my favorite endings ever and its one of the reasons I dont mind not having The Whole Bloody Affair version because it cuts out this ending.

also the Hanzo scene. Was so damn dope. “If on your journey, should you encounter God, even God will be cut” :pimp:

finally watched once upon a time in hollywood. this movie was QT’s most self indulgent movie to date. while i enjoyed the usual QT movie dialogue, i started to have some doubts that something was actually gonna happen. the tense scene with brad pitt at the spahn ranch was great. dicaprio was stellar. the ending was a great payoff 7.5/8

It's A Wonderful Life is on USA right now :pimp:

This weekend some combo of these movies will be seen:

Knives Out
Ford vs. Ferrari
The Good Liar
21 Bridges
Waves
Honey Boy
Dark Waters
The Irishman

Some TDK comments; you watch Eckhart's scenes and he was acting, doing his thing. Rushed in to being Two-Face aside, Harvey Dent on the edge flipping that coin gave some powerful scenes.

I need a proper Batman movie with Two-Face as the villain. Preferably the only one (not including mob bosses like Falcone).

Amazing interview.

Really? Cuz I don't care for Stewart at all.

Watching solely off your recommendation and some

honey boy was solid. great acting all around and shia was wonderful playing his own father

frozen 2 and a beautiful day in the neighborhood this wk

Back
Top Bottom