Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

:wow:

x1azzmay4jc41.jpg
Who're they? My friend has inquired.

Lean on Pete was a solid 6.8/8 for me. Charlie Plummer reminds me of River Phoenix. I think he's going to become more of a household name when he gains a little traction.
I'm gonna try and finish it tonight. I left off at the dine and dash scene.

The Blockbuster thing is dope.

Watching Rocket Man... This movie is pretty damn good. Embracing the ridiculousness and over the top fantasy worked very well.

It also flew by and was so well paced.

In the latest edition of Big J gets drunk and watches movies... Baby Driver is so good dog

The opening robbery and chase is such a killer way to open a movie and then the scene where Baby gets coffee and the song works perfectly with what you see on screen and even the words from the song appearing on screen... it's just...so cool, ya know?

I've watched it twice in the last week.

How did Jojo Rabbit get such meh reviews from critics? That movie was fantastic. Like a solid 6.5/8 to me. A couple moments that really punched me in the gut. Taika is going to be an amazing director/writer and will go down as one of this generations visionaries if he keeps this up.

I always wanted to give it a try too. Everyone I've talked to raves about it, dating back to when it first released.
I swear when it originally came out I must've been somewhere else cuz I don't even vaguely remember flipping past the channel.

Quality show handful of eps in.

Back
Top Bottom