Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

DB0D160E-544A-4B78-B43B-805677AC0CBA.gif
D337F91A-8160-450B-9DB7-F5E7F934AD22.gif
4110F0BD-DF40-4572-BAC7-9DF751623B05.gif
04372811-14F0-42AE-BBC8-7FB6BBDF572E.gif
DFB6F81B-A8D4-4ACA-B05C-8EC2976F1FA8.gif

John GOAT :pimp:

Johnny Silverhand :pimp:
CC9B95DE-0A66-402E-B241-793301C7B20F.gif

(I’m not into gaming, I have no idea if this character is cool or not :lol: )

Is The Wrong Man by Alfred Hitchcock one of his I should definitely watch? Have it taping on TCM right now.

Both are awesome, but for me the first time I finally watched Shawshank, I was ready to watch it again. Top 10, maybe top 5 movie of all time

Both are awesome, but for me the first time I finally watched Shawshank, I was ready to watch it again. Top 10, maybe top 5 movie of all time

word. Been #1 on IMDB top 250 movies all-time for about 15 years now.

word. Been #1 on IMDB top 250 movies all-time for about 15 years now.
I remember Morgan Freeman talking about how everybody got "Gumped" at the Oscars that year. He said he didn't mind losing, just couldn't believe he lost to Gump. It's crazy how it didn't win anything. Gump is a great movie and I loved it as a kid, but come on now. Not 1 Oscar?

I remember Morgan Freeman talking about how everybody got "Gumped" at the Oscars that year. He said he didn't mind losing, just couldn't believe he lost to Gump. It's crazy how it didn't win anything. Gump is a great movie and I loved it as a kid, but come on now. Not 1 Oscar?
Tom Hanks didn't go full R* and won the award.

White people love sympathy movies. Man with mental illness > Man in jail with a black bff movie. (yes I'm overly simplifying both movies but you get the point)

Tom Hanks didn't go full R* and won the award.

White people love sympathy movies. Man with mental illness > Man in jail with a black bff movie. (yes I'm overly simplifying both movies but you get the point)

If I recall correctly, Hanks had also just won Best Actor the prior year for Philadelphia (man dying of AIDS)

If I recall correctly, Hanks had also just won Best Actor the prior year for Philadelphia (man dying of AIDS)

I finally watched Philadelphia for the first time and thought it was fantastic. A 90's movies that still has heavy 80's vibes. One of the best opening/closing sequence combos I can recall. The end messed me up for real. I don't know how you can watch that and not get completely choked up.

Johnny Silverhand :pimp:
CC9B95DE-0A66-402E-B241-793301C7B20F.gif

(I’m not into gaming, I have no idea if this character is cool or not :lol: )
Can’t wait for this game to come out
Yes.

But I'm a Hitchcock fanatic.
I am too, haven’t seen even close to enough his movies though because they’re relatively hard to find streaming-wise or TV. Have seen Psycho, Rear Window, North by Northwest, and To Catch A Thief - maybe is it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom