Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

laugh.gif
I watched I Am Number Four this weekend too, but only for Dianna Agron

Wasn't that bad, though

laugh.gif
I watched I Am Number Four this weekend too, but only for Dianna Agron

Wasn't that bad, though

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I really wanna read the Harry Potter books one of these days. I've heard great things about the films, but the novels are so much more appealing.
The movies are good, particularly the 4th through 7th, but they don't compare to the books.  The books are amazing, IMO.  It wouldn't take much of a time committment to get caught up on them as they are all fast reads, even the books that are 600+ pages. 

I really wanna read the Harry Potter books one of these days. I've heard great things about the films, but the novels are so much more appealing.
The movies are good, particularly the 4th through 7th, but they don't compare to the books.  The books are amazing, IMO.  It wouldn't take much of a time committment to get caught up on them as they are all fast reads, even the books that are 600+ pages. 

Did you put them up to this, CP?
nerd.gif
Tell us how you really feel about Number Four, Big J and JPZ...

And I'm gonna try and watch Marathon Man and The Tenant before I vote...

Oh yeah...

High Plains Drifter sounds really dope. That was the main reason why I took it over The Outlaw Josey Wales
laugh.gif

asdlkhakshdkaksh 
indifferent.gif
X
30t6p3b.gif
X
laugh.gif

Did you put them up to this, CP?
nerd.gif
Tell us how you really feel about Number Four, Big J and JPZ...

And I'm gonna try and watch Marathon Man and The Tenant before I vote...

Oh yeah...

High Plains Drifter sounds really dope. That was the main reason why I took it over The Outlaw Josey Wales
laugh.gif

asdlkhakshdkaksh 
indifferent.gif
X
30t6p3b.gif
X
laugh.gif

Wait...
o7ltsw.jpg

Tarantino and DiCaprio?

The possibilities
eek.gif

And FYI Mr. O.... I stand behind my IA#4 review 100%
laugh.gif

Wait...
o7ltsw.jpg

Tarantino and DiCaprio?

The possibilities
eek.gif

And FYI Mr. O.... I stand behind my IA#4 review 100%
laugh.gif

Jaws 5, he's the shark.
and...

laugh.gif
I think I've only seen like an eighth of all the movies I picked. I just went with the ones that sounded the best.

tumblr_lkftemELqV1qe3p9bo1_500.gif

w2damf.jpg

of all the...

this dude juicin...Marion JRS

Jaws 5, he's the shark.
and...

laugh.gif
I think I've only seen like an eighth of all the movies I picked. I just went with the ones that sounded the best.

tumblr_lkftemELqV1qe3p9bo1_500.gif

w2damf.jpg

of all the...

this dude juicin...Marion JRS

Lol, don't take it too personal (the 00s draft I actually saw all those movies which is probably why I lost miserably), I pretty much did that same thing with college (substitute not watching for reading). I pull a lot out of those one paragraph synopsis
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom