Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

without really thinking about it, I wanna say this is the best opening credit sequence for a tv show, in the history of tv shows. Gonna have to think about it a lil more before i officially christen it GOAT.

It’s up there.

Several of HBO’s flagship shows have had really good opening title sequences like Sopranos and GOT. Trying to thing of some others.

Wonder Years had some of the most poignant endings ever

“It was the only letter she ever wrote me” :frown:

This chick ended becoming an adult movie star :nerd:

The ending to the episodes are really well done. They get even more relatable when you watch as an adult. I'm always thinking to myself "damn" at the end. :lol:

Wish they kept the original music though :frown:

They released the full series on DVD a few years back with all the original music. Saw it on one of those infomercials.

What's your favorite foot chase scene in a movie NT?

Just a few I love. There's a bunch though.

I assume someone will post the obligatory Will Smith and Tom Cruise foot chase scenes.

Yeah it's an odd question, I thought it might be fun. I have one in mind but I'm still thinking.
Great question. Should be asked and ranked more in discussions. Ppl live to talk about their fav car chase scenes.

Last edited:
T1000 on foot chasing John on the dirtbike in the Galleria mall garage lot although only like 20 seconds was pretty terrifying.

I always loved the Grand Central scene from Carlito's Way

Honorable mention:

Giorigio Moroder doing his thing

Last edited:
T1000 on foot chasing John on the dirtbike in the Galleria mall garage lot although only like 20 seconds was pretty terrifying.

I always loved the Grand Central scene from Carlito's Way

Honorable mention:

Giorigio Moroder doing his thing

Missed the opportunity to see Giorgio play live a few years back. Regret it so hard.

Watching Zombieland: Double Tap and hearing the words “for the first time since the virus” hits different than it used to... :frown:

Still a funny movie though :lol:

Watching Zombieland: Double Tap and hearing the words “for the first time since the virus” hits different than it used to... :frown:

Still a funny movie though :lol:

Heard mixed things about it and never got to it. Really liked the first one.

Lovecraft wild AAAAFFFFFFFFF. Just caught up yesterday, with the Topsy & Bopsy episode.

Starting to get an 'all over the place' feel now, though.

-foe

If you liked the 1st one, I would be surprised if you don’t like the sequel.
Same here, in that I heard mixed things and have avoided it because of that. I just want to let the first one be great in my mind and let that be it. And I LOOOOVED the first one. Twinkies, the whole Bill Murray scene, the dynamic between all of them, effing loved it.

-foe

Back
Top Bottom