Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Joined May 6, 2015
Tom Hanks is the captain again?! Jk but this movie looks perfect for the holiday season. With theaters reopening I'll prob try and catch this one as it appears to have a high production value.

Mark Antony

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2010

MetalMario

formerly m4riol
Supporter
Joined Sep 24, 2008
coming to america for 125mil. i wonder how those deals work for streaming services. subscriptions doesnt really equate to movie views but oh well. easier for me to see it

Joined Dec 27, 2014
S2 of Fargo is amazing. Hadn't watched since it's TV run so I forgot a lot. Great cast. How is S4 thus far (without spoilers)?

Also Jeff Donovan did pretty good for himself

Joined Nov 20, 2007
Just want to say that man Colm Meaney is a great character actor.

The range is quite varied even when he's sort of typecast in scumbag roles.

Never would've thought watching Star Trek that Chief O'Brien would end up that prominent.

I recently caught 4 episodes of Gangs of London where he's mostly in flashbacks as the kingpin of the underworld along with his crime family and then just now I caught this Law & Order episode where he's playing the head/prophet of this Mormon cult with mad wives trying to get one that ran away.

So good.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now