Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I'm not in the draft but following along with y'all is a good read. Never done fantasy football or drafts before. It's interesting. Enjoying this.

Also... recording ep1 of "The Undoing" today on HBO. Cast looks promising. Gonna wait till I rec a few more episodes to watch.

Master Zik Master Zik

tenor.gif

It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call........

The greatest sci-fi/mystery anthology series of all time

giphy.gif
RTY7OhN.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

My anthology/miniseries and 1st overall pick

giphy.gif

It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call........

The greatest sci-fi/mystery anthology series of all time

giphy.gif
RTY7OhN.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This was almost my pick :smokin

:emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:
"City So Real" Documentary on Chicago during protests and covid this Thursday on National Geographic Channel 7pm cst. 5 part series will all air commercial free on Thursday. Definitely watching this.

I'm not in the draft but following along with y'all is a good read. Never done fantasy football or drafts before. It's interesting. Enjoying this.

Also... recording ep1 of "The Undoing" today on HBO. Cast looks promising. Gonna wait till I rec a few more episodes to watch.

Also recording this. Might watch after the game if I can stay awake since I already finished The Vow.

Back
Top Bottom