Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Primal Fear, The Illusionist, 25th Hour, Rounders, American History X, Red Dragon, etc., etc.
Primal Fear is like winning FMVP as a rook for Norton
279F090B-AB0E-495B-B106-2F110DF2C894.png

Watched some movie called the The Ride with Luda last night. Not very good. The 88% RT tricked me. Thought it could be one of those lost gems on Prime. It's like a mashup of American History X and Rad :lol:

Gonna knock some of these out this weekend. Christmas story is my fav.
33EDAC66-602F-4DDB-AA56-2F925733B0D9.jpeg

For the ones I've seen I'd go

Home Alone
Christmas Story
It's a Wonderful Life
Elf
Christmas Vacation
Rudolph
Polar Express
Die Hard

Honorable mentions not listed: Home Alone 2, Jingle All the Way, The Night Before, Bad Santa, Very Harold and Kumar Christmas

Reactions: sb
I've only seen parts of 3, 6, 7, parts of 8 , 9, and 11.

Im sure I've seen 5 and 12 but its probably been close to 30 years.

just to be clear on what you typed out:

You’ve not once in your life seen National Lampoons Christmas Vacation (Chevy Chase) And you’ve only ever watched part of Elf (Will Ferrell?)

just to be clear on what you typed out:

You’ve not once in your life seen National Lampoons Christmas Vacation (Chevy Chase) And you’ve only ever watched part of Elf (Will Ferrell?)

Yes, I only learned of the National Lampoons movies late in life, mostly because of the internet.

A few years ago this dude at work tried to show me this clip.

He was literally in tears, I didn't even crack a smile on the inside.

Chris Klein?!?!?!?

Most of the main cast members of American Pie were pretty hot commodities after the first two movies. Last much more briefly for some than others. Several of them ended up in rehab, including Klein, I believe.

To specify my opinion about going to theaters, I love it, but I think it’s best said by I need to see Mad Max (2015) in theaters, I don’t need to see Booksmart (2019) in theaters.

I might see both in theaters, but there’s a lot more people than us in this thread that would go to movies that might feel like they definitely only need to see the big movies in theaters, and people from that demo that don’t care that much that would be fine watching either type from home.

Most of the main cast members of American Pie were pretty hot commodities after the first two movies. Last much more briefly for some than others. Several of them ended up in rehab, including Klein, I believe.

I actually like Klein a lot, just didn’t know he was a co-star in a big movie that late, I see him pop up every now and again.

:wow: :smokin

Back
Top Bottom