Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Watched the first two episodes of WandaVision that are posted (only about 57 minutes in combined runtime).

Marvel curveball :pimp: ... didn’t expect it to be the full-fledged version of what it was.

Definitely worth the watch.

Elizabeth Olsen in the magician’s ‘FIT :smokin

The intermittent ads referencing Stark Industries, and even Hydra (on the watch) if you look closely.

Kathryn Hahn was the perfect touch to this premise. Debra Jo Rupp doesn’t age somehow, she looked like that on Friends Season 2.

Not a ton of LOL moments but still funny/unique in its comedic moments considering all we know about Marvel and those two. Really enjoyed it.

7/8

Watching "Driveways". Reviews look promising. 100% on RT. Had to peep this since I enjoyed Hong Chau in "Downsizing". She killed that role. Was good in the Watchmen series also. Just started but so far so good.

Only one I've seen, and haven't seen it since I was 15, remembering basically nothing from it....

Onto:

a0c050d68a619f501fb3f3a44e4aeba8.jpg

I do enjoy Mr Robot.
but I expected so much more from Tyrell.
dude was a savage and even scary in season 1. Beating up bums, smashing a guy :x killing...
Thought he was gonna fínese himself to get to the top of ecorp somehow and become a major villain.
He ended up kind of being a sissy

Can’t find any gif of her in the garage in Enemy of the State 🙄😐

The James Caan I know looks nothing like Santino SONNY Corleone, I don’t believe it’s the same person that’s a misprint.

Have you checked out any of his other videos? He's got some good ones out there, even the stuff I disagree with I find his points entertaining and at least have a sound argument.
Oh I'm subscribed.

I just posted that now cuz I remember you posted it in when I was just in the DC thread and forgot to post it here.

And yeah I agree with a lot and disagree with a lot of his film opinions. He definitely breaks down and explains his stances or complaints though so its pretty clear with what you want to counter against and you cant confuse his arguments or comparisons with anything else.

Was happy to see somebody else saw through the fraudulent facade of JJ Abrams reputation as a director and at the same time disagree with his take on Michael Bay or his MCU criticisms. And also want nothing to do with a take on Mama Mia.

That was awesome 👏 perfectly encapsulated why I despise Batman v. Superman, although he never touched on how dumb the whole Martha/them fighting angle was that immediately stopped them fighting. Like everything in your life dedicated to killing him and then one sentence about Martha changes everything

5FC6A8AD-D2D9-43FA-9D72-74056B30AC97.jpeg

Buffy :smh:

hate it had to be her. The irony of her being in Higher Learning and NOT getting involved with the nazi skinheads

Yeah, man. She’s super MAGA. Saw a tweet from her claiming the Capitol rioters were really Antifa dressed as Trump supporters. ****oo.

Back
Top Bottom