Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Think ill revisit some of my favorite underrated movies of all time today starting with..

p173595_p_v8_ah.jpg

7.4/10

Shoutout hymen man hymen man , The White Lotus is so smart and fun, everyone should be on that.

Currently (to get ready for that 96%-er coming out this weekend)

*Had no idea Ewan McGregor was in this, and beyond that was the villain 🔥

Just a bunch of Fargo standouts. Mary Elizabeth Winstead now in a big part… :lol:

0F83C800-BD35-4F51-85DA-49DD19745EC8.jpeg

Last edited:
I remember trying to watch Westworld like GoT. Patiently awaiting each episode. Steadily getting hyped at the end of each one, as they got more LIT. I thought the show was gonna be goated after seeing this episode. Then the finale happened and I never watched a single episode of any other season. Don’t even know how many seasons there are, or if it got canceled. But this episode was one of the greatest cinematic experiences ever.

I need to rewatch Birds of Prey. I remember being impressed seeing it in theaters and haven't revisited since. BTW, has anyone watched the animated series? Heard rave reviews on that one.

Every movie (more than 6 months old) should be at least on one subscription service at all times. Been waiting for The Rock to come onto a service for months, I have come too far to pay $3.99.

I need to rewatch Birds of Prey. I remember being impressed seeing it in theaters and haven't revisited since. BTW, has anyone watched the animated series? Heard rave reviews on that one.

birds of prey was garbage.. gar.. bage

the animated series is great and hilarious.. stick to the animated movies and shows with most DC stuff outside of a few exceptions

Every movie (more than 6 months old) should be at least on one subscription service at all times. Been waiting for The Rock to come onto a service for months, I have come too far to pay $3.99.

LOL The Rock is out there for free if you know the right places to look...
Yea not a legit streaming service but c'mon you don't know where to go if you don't feel like paying?!?! Just pull it up on your laptop and cast or connect it to HDMI.

Sail the 7 seas my friend and watch everything you can think of.
And no I don't mean go to the pirate bay. Just grab it from anywhere.

I just don’t want the audio to not sync with the mouth of the person speaking, grainier footage, and sometimes buffering. It seems like I get one of those when I do that. But you work with what you’ve got I spose

Not a big fan of TP movies but I actually didn't mind this for what it was :lol:

I_can_do_bad_all_by_myself_ver3.jpg

I know I'm not their target demographic, but the Madea movies especially are just kind of weird to me. I've watched I think two of them and in each it was mostly awful/depressing stuff happening, but then every so often a five minute interlude of a less funny version of the Klumps breaks out.

Back
Top Bottom