Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Sassy from Homeward Bound. Probably my favorite cat actor.

1631374681300.jpeg

The Rock

I had been waiting for this to come to a streaming service, and finally, one of the premium movie channels through Prime had it. :nerd:

Most impressed by Sean Connery, who at this point in his career was still 100% in charge of his charisma and screen-stealing prowess—which is not an easy task playing next to prime CageGod.

Finished the movie this morning (got caught up watching what I thought was going to be a close Utah State-North Dakota game).

I can’t remember a quicker 2-hour, 15-minute plus movie, one that takes place on an historic land mass that seems surreal now, Alcatraz. I was in San Francisco for the first time in the Fall of 2019, was at Pier 39, a Giants game, etc., and I wish I had seen this movie before going. Would’ve made seeing Alcatraz across the water so much more meaningful, even as meaningful as it was. :lol:

The actor that played Connery’s daughter is hands down one of the most beautiful girls I’ve ever seen. Her eyes.

I was way off on my feeling Ed Harris was trying to break out Sean Connery, and that they had some sort of prior connection that the Alcatraz takeover was just theater for. Turns out everything traces back to all your man’s and women’s fascination with the JFK assassination. Microfilm, blow into the cartridge if it glitches, right right.

Loved it from beginning to end.

8/8

Anyone ever see this? Not an Oscar worthy film by any means, but I enjoyed it for what it was. It’s been described as a more modern “Fatal Attraction” by some. I thought the actors did a good job, film a had a cool look, and I enjoyed the soundtrack as well.

1631389403151.jpeg

I’ve been wanting to check that out, has my dude Jesse Bradford from Clockstoppers/Bring It On.

/8????

Anyone ever see this? Not an Oscar worthy film by any means, but I enjoyed it for what it was. It’s been described as a more modern “Fatal Attraction” by some. I thought the actors did a good job, film a had a cool look, and I enjoyed the soundtrack as well.

1631389403151.jpeg

I’ve seen it. My wife loves it.

Erika Christensen was good as the psycho.

I’ve seen it. My wife loves it.

Erika Christensen was good as the psycho.
I agree! She was good at displaying crazy behavior, but at the same time acting in such a way that you “bought” her performance.

At the same time, Shiri Appleby was a complete 180 to Erika in terms of personality. She was such a sweetheart. I loved Shiri in this. ❤

never heard of it, but I just watched the trailer and I kinda wanna watch it right now. You gotta rating?
That’s a good question. From a quality standpoint, I would say not so good. Maybe like a 3.5/8?

However, just seeing it as a fun watch and overlooking poor quality film making, maybe a little higher? If that makes sense? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom