Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

81EF38C1-D57A-43A9-B6C3-603530546C7A.jpeg

In case anyone doesn’t believe me.
Oh yeah they use to show all the Tremor movies on the Syfy channel :lol:

All trash.

EDF31F47-D67A-47EF-93A2-6E405EE680DD.jpeg

I’ve seen this poster a million times on the internet and it always seemed like a Frankenstein dinosaur was attacking from the middle of the earth, Jurassic Park gone not wrong, but WRONG. Still don’t know what it’s about.

On the subject of film scores, this is another piece from the great Hans Zimmer that I’ve enjoyed very much since it’s release. I still occasionally listen to it from time to time.

On the subject of film scores, this is another piece from the great Hans Zimmer that I’ve enjoyed very much since it’s release. I still occasionally listen to it from time to time.

I still can't believe Danny made moves on his dead best friend's Queen like that :smh:

hans zimmer talk?

similar motif between this one and Tennessee

I still can't believe Danny made moves on his dead best friend's Queen like that :smh:

someone gotta take care of her bro. might as well be me

Did you know there are like 7 Tremors movies? After 2, they all focus on the Burt Gummer character. I went on a Tremor movie binge last year.

I’d put 3 and on in the good bad movie category.

when the sequel came out (I think it was a straight to Cinemax or HBO release) that was the first one I had seen. I was like 12 or something when it came out. Saw it like 20 times. Still one of my favorite good/bad movies of all time.

I didn’t get around to seeing the original until I was in my late 20’s. The OG was probably the better film but I will always love the second one more :lol:

haven’t Seen any of the other 6, should I at least TRY to sit through them?

Back
Top Bottom