Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Damn. Spacey actually got canceled. I’m glad he got replaced in the film ‘All the money in the World’

xhmih5ugoc181.jpg

Hmm I didn't even consider TV

Marlo
Cersei Lannister
Gyp Rossetti
C. Montgomery Burns
Lorne Malvo

GOT had several candidates by itself. In addition to the others already mentioned, there’s also:

Ramsay Bolton
Geoffrey
Tywin Lannister

and more.

Yeah, Vader & Palpatine gotta be 1 & 2. We tombout wiping out planets.
Then you gotta go Thanos.

Kinda lost after that, because yeah, all that's coming to mind is your cliche Joker and LOST's Ben and Hans Landa, but surely there's more in between the human & the superhuman. Voldemort?

I think after those 3, I go Voldemort and President Snow, with Hans Landa just on the outside of 5.

- Vader
- Palpatine
- Thanos
- Voldemort
- President Snow

-foe

Saw the new Jurassic trailer. Dope cinematography, but I guess I'll just sit back and wait for Jurassic & Furious. Or will it be Fast & Jurassic? 👀 Jurassic... Family.

-foe

So.....I know I'm gettin soft, but the Fox Lethal Weapon show I didn't think I would like, I loved, and now it's happening again.

CBS The Equalizer shouldn't work. It shouldn't be worth the watch. But I like it. I like the characters, I like the heart, I like the purpose. The action scenes are ridiculous and certainly a lil far fetched, but it's good content. I don't know where it's going, or how long it will hang on, but it's just like Lethal Weapon to me.

Okay, I can join you there CP.

Been watching The Equalizer show cuz it was so absurd to me the idea of Queen Latifah being an action star, going off only of what I know of the Denzel Equalizer (not the OG which was okay). Even if it was just another CBS crime stopping procedural.

It's a nice mix the writers have balanced and a good enough cast to support what would normally be more absurd and unlikely. Its like all of the other crime focused procedural you see on basic tv but has its own do the right thing/vigilante slant to it. Not too preachy in one direction, not too dark in another, topical, and entertaining.

I tend to fit that in on Sundays along with The Rookie.

Back
Top Bottom