Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

really good movie. loved michael douglas' character and his acting top notch. also love val's character but felt like his acting at times was kinda meh, particular in the opening scenes before he leaves for africa and when he first gets there. maybe it was just some of the lines v his actual acting. but cool movie overall, glad i watched
til this day, I can still hear the ending theme from the very first time I watched it when it first came out.....

it bothers the hell out of me....

It was a comedy and I laughed enough. Especially since it is based on true events.

dwayne-johnson-comme-paul-doyle-dans-la-douleur-et-le-gain-realise-par-michael-bay-de-paramount-pictures-pm98dr.jpg

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1006-1365715016-0.gif

Its in the bat **** crazy genre of this really happened like American Made.

Plus its like somebody decided to make a comedy and parody Michael Bay's directing style but turns out Bay actually directed it and seriously added in all of his Bayisms.
can you smell what the rock is cooking?

Glass Onion...meh. I like that everything ties together in these mystery movies but I've come to realize they're really just not my thing. I'll watch them but they kinna drag. I've seen most of the new ones. The one on the train, the one in Egypt, the one in the old crib, they all drag a bit but are ok when things come together at the end 🤷‍♂️

I you’d like to mention a better on screen couple, well then I’m all ears Ska lol
You already stated who you have at the top, and that's fine. 🤙That's not my favorite couple but it doesn't have to be.

-foe

Not at all.

Do you seek to make pets uncomfortable?

Do you need to have your opinion validated by someone else agreeing?

-foe
“Don’t be afraid.”

“I’m not afraid to die. I’ve been dying a little bit each day since you came back into my life.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I love you.”

“You love me? I thought that we had decided not to fall in love. That we would be forced to live a lie. And that it would destroy our lives.”

“I think our lives are about to be destroyed anyway. I truly, deeply love you and before we die I want you to know.”
1669589712534.gif

For all the Fast and the Furious fans in this thread, they’ve got this attraction at Universal. I’ve never experienced it myself, but based off what I’ve read I’m sure it’s cool

1669595471506.jpeg

For all the Fast and the Furious fans in this thread, they’ve got this attraction at Universal. I’ve never experienced it myself, but based off what I’ve read I’m sure it’s cool

1669595471506.jpeg
I heard guests get to race young Anakin in a genuine pod racer. 👀

-foe

Back
Top Bottom