Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I heard guests get to race young Anakin in a genuine pod racer. 👀

-foe
Live footage of Padme and I celebrating after I win the race

1669598546961.gif

Fast 6. Update me. 👀
Bro, I was able to bang out 3 of those first 5 last week because my son was off school for Thanksgiving break. It takes me a while to get to movies. I just barely saw The Shining a few weeks ago. 😂😬

We should get to 6 this week; SHOULD. I get the kid back from his mom late on Sundays (just now, actually), Monday nights are usually what we try to keep for something like a movie or riding our bikes or something, Jazz band on Tuesday nights, back to his mom Wednesday nights, concert band Thursday nights, back to his mom Friday till Sunday. Not a lot of opportunity, not a lot of wiggle room.

-foe

Bro, I was able to Bang 3 of those first 5 out last week because my son was off school for Thanksgiving break. It takes me a while to get to movies. I just barely saw The Shining a few weeks ago. 😂😬

We should get to 6 this week; SHOULD. I get the kid back from his mom late on Sundays (just now, actually), Monday nights are usually what we try to keep for something like a movie or riding our bikes or something, Jazz band on Tuesday nights, back to his mom Wednesday nights, concert band Thursday nights, back to his mom Friday till Sunday. Not a lot of opportunity, not a lot of wiggle room.

-foe

Sounds like a solid schedule. Good **** bro. 👏👏👏

I look forward to both reviews when the time does allow. (Plus I can start expanding on my side, haven't wanted to spill any beans.)

Current owner of the house from "A Christmas Story" kicks out Yano Anaya who played Grover Dill in the movie. Apparently they have beef over a Gofundme that's being used to purchase the house

b35c6b99e7ef41bfa7c24653c09fd83d_md.jpg

^^^ Actually watched the Christmas Story sequel today. Was better than I expected and I was pretty impressed they got so many of the OG cast members to take part. Including the Grover Dill guy.

^^^ Actually watched the Christmas Story sequel today. Was better than I expected and I was pretty impressed they got so many of the OG cast members to take part. Including the Grover Dill guy.

where'd you catch this? wouldnt mind checking it out

“For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us…”

1669645559449.gif

Last edited:
Did a quick read about this bear. I guess it was found dead after ingesting a bunch of coke that belonged to a smuggler? Went to find a trailer and saw this...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom