Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

So the 60+ year old coworker, the barely 20+ year old coworker, and I 40, are doing a movie club thing🤣. Its not your average movie club, we all dable in the Hallmark Cinematic Universe HCU and movies of the type especially during the holidays 🤣. They are watching with their significant others and ill be watching by myself so its little more pathetic for me 🤦🏾‍♂️. I do very much enjoy these corny movies the worse the better tho. Plus the convos we already have every day are hilarious so im definitely in and cant wait. First up due Monday Ms. Lohan back on the screen so we had to start it off with her 🤣🤣
images.jpeg

Man, I’m doing it, F word it.
I know this, I’m not going to be the one who talks about that booty, though.
Not today Satan.
I want to hear what this Batch, is going to say.
Could care less what she HAS, to say…..but I want to hear this….3 episodes is a little long though, not sure I will finish but…
…..definitely starting it RIGHT now.

Tonight’s first
41CEA009-52F9-40F3-AFF0-AB7336F27451.jpeg
So?
Maybe I should catch up on the thread before asking this.
Just know how excited I was to finally watch it about 5years ago after I realized that I’d never seen it. Thought I watched it way back when I was a kid and all the bRat pack Films were hitting but nope, never did.

I... don't. 🤣 I mean, I find them absolutely hilarious.

... LITERALLY...

The story is actually getting better and better.

It's not just that reality needs to be suspended for these to be enjoyable. You just have to punt reality through the uprights like a 50 yd Justin Tucker bomb.

-foe
I like to think of the FastFurious franchise as the Jack Slater of our UNIVERSE.

I mean, you can’t describe it any better than that.

I like to think of the FastFurious franchise as the Jack Slater of our UNIVERSE.

I mean, you can’t describe it any better than that.

I used to watch Last Action Hero on Encore back in the day when it would come on. Just watched it again earlier this year for first time in 10+ years and it still held up. Always enjoyed that intro and the kid talking about all the stuff that only would happen in movies, I.E. all the workers being attractive and barely getting a scratch after crashes/fights haha.

Loved this movie so much. There were some major problems with production, which resulted in a different director taking over, and of course just scrapping together whatever they had left to complete the film. So it resulted in a pretty low budget looking mess, but the actors really gave it their all and made this a true cult classic. Def a very entertaining movie, even with its editing problems. Super memorable performances all around. I would characterize it as a dark comedy, even though I think it was supposed to be pure horror. Cinematography and soundtrack is 🔥🔥🔥 6/8

Let me be the first to tell you not to waste your time on “Where the truth lies/Casey Anthony”

The only positive I can give you from the Doc is, when it comes to the will/will not smash Bank and she’s in the will account.

This batch has 10+ years to get her story together and this is the culmination?!!! F wording Rubbish.
I will finish it because, just because.

Last edited:
I did not realize until today how many Transformers movies there are. :nerd: Pretty sure I’ve only seen the 1st one with The Beef and Megan Fox.

I enjoyed the films for what they are. Bumblebee looks like it set them on the right track. Hopefully this continues it.

Screenshot_20221201-134539_Samsung Internet.jpg

C CP1708 don't tell me tha...

... nevermind.

"Don't do it, Ska."

Never. Effing. Mind.

"Don't you ask him. Just leave it alone."

nevermindnevermindnevermind

-foe

No need to be afraid to ask, you think I won't answer? :lol:

I told you, same with anything. I have to at least VIEW them, to talk bad about them, yes? I can't just dismiss it without watchin it. If it stinks, I'll speak to it. If it actually entertains me, I'll speak to that.

To NOT watch something, and then speak bad on it, well......you know my thoughts on that.

Back
Top Bottom