Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

“Bronson, what do you think of lists that don’t include the Star Wars prequels?”

Bronson:
1669999371425.gif
😆 🤣 😂 😹

With all the Sex Lives of College Girls talk a couple pages back I just might have to find some time for it now. They actually filmed lots of season 2 on the University of Washington campus and I walked by the sets a couple times this past summer. My co worker and I were like wth is Essex college?!? As they had statues and prop plaques arranged in red square and the quad areas away from the UW branding already there.

I know C CP1708 isn't stupid enough to have been referring to me when he's taking about having criticisms of movies you haven't seen and basing that off the FF franchise.

Cuz its already been established I've seen enough of several movies to know it is trash and not want to view any more installments.

Nah can't be.

Can't possibly be.

Nobody is that dumb and/or forgetful and assumptive.

Nah.

Must be someone else.

I guess the creation/origin and how it was a big hit and still is huge in some circles.

C CP1708 What’s your typical lunch, you like Caesar salad?

Salad is ok, but I don't like a lot of stuff on mine. Lettuce, tomato, maybe some cucumber or chicken, dressing and salt. No sour cream, no guac, no cheese, no leafy stuff, no olives, none of that.

Salad is ok, but I don't like a lot of stuff on mine. Lettuce, tomato, maybe some cucumber or chicken, dressing and salt. No sour cream, no guac, no cheese, no leafy stuff, no olives, none of that.
Gotcha, I’m ranch first too. No Caesar though?

Back
Top Bottom