Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I always loved how the movie title was ironic. White men CAN JUMP VERY HIGH

1684628983855.gif

aepps20 aepps20 do you only watch movies in 4K? Idk why but cracks me up everytime you say “I watched *insert movie* in 4K”
Pretty much fam. I bought “All Quiet on the Western Front” and for some reason I couldn’t get the the 4K disc to play on any of my 4K players so I tried to watch the Blu Ray version and turned it off 15 minutes in.

Pretty much fam. I bought “All Quiet on the Western Front” and for some reason I couldn’t get the the 4K disc to play on any of my 4K players so I tried to watch the Blu Ray version and turned it off 15 minutes in.
I know you ain’t watching Nuggets games in 4K…right? 👀

As an Original House Party and WhiteMenCantJump kid I couldn’t pass on either remake.
They are both pretty bad but I can’t say I didn’t enjoy the watch on both because I did and did again.
Anytime I pass by them playing, I reckon I’ll watch.

Not a bad kind of bad, because the History.
With that being said I’ll talk about Bo-……..nah this needs a separate post completely

Man Kierra Knightly is back.
I sure did miss her.
I love her. She really caught me off guard in her little role in Love Actually.

Okay, BOSTON STRANGLER.
Man damn, I’m am just not in the mood to see a Serial Killer film. Those run in packs for me and then I sleep on the Genre for a good while.
Vowed never to watch another after word no MINDHUNTER was coming Season3, and then I rewatched ZODIAC. **** got me all the way back so, when I subbed HULU for WhiteManCant jump I saw BOSTON STRANGLER poster. Left it for the night and today I caught the preview.

I’m now 15minutes and 23seconds in and I think this is about to be some fire.
3 elite castings already.
Let’s go!

^^^ Funny, but why did Tim have to do the guy like that? I doubt anyone was thinking that they were BFFs or anything. LOL.

Finally got around to seeing Scream 6. It was good. I definitely missed Sydney not being in it. I thought bringing back Kirby was cool but Hayden panettiere kind of phoned it in like I don't know if it was the plastic surgery to her face or if she has some sort of palsy or something. But I was happy to see her but she was kind of a dud. I kind of really like the core 4 and setting the movie in New York was a nice change of pace and I also like the previous connections to the old films. I always think the killer reveal is boring and typically the reveal is the worst part of the movie to me. Although what they do after the reveal and how they wrap it up matters a lot.

I would say I'd have it slightly below the last one just because we're missing some of the OG characters, but I kind of think this made it a little fresher cleaner that we didn't see them. I'd say a 75 out of 100

Back
Top Bottom