Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Ah. That is some very relevant information I was not aware of.
Somehow the real world is morphing to conform to the internet, so online trolls are having IRL impact no matter how insignificant they actually are IRL. Only reason I know who he is, is because I follow the politics thread :lol:

The Matrix is going to be a documentary in the lines of Idiocracy.

Nick Adams is a massive conservative troll. Or, a troll? Idk. Dude has the wildest twitter posts. No idea if he's serious or not. But good on Tim for distancing himself in any case :lol:
This! At first I was like “Well that was mean”, then I checked guys twitter page and he is obnoxious as hell!

And this was his response.

IMG_5828.jpeg

Think I’m with Tim on this one. :ohwell:

And this was his response.

IMG_5828.jpeg

Think I’m with Tim on this one. :ohwell:

Saddest thing is that I bet a bunch of his followers believe every word of that tweet even though it’s obviously a complaint fabrication.

Somehow the real world is morphing to conform to the internet, so online trolls are having IRL impact no matter how insignificant they actually are IRL. Only reason I know who he is, is because I follow the politics thread :lol:

The Matrix is going to be a documentary in the lines of Idiocracy.

They touched on this in that show Beef.

Like our era was the first one that grew up watching prn on the internet. And choking / hair pulling / rough comes up from often in it. And now IRL most girls expect that or aren’t surprised by it if happens. Strange to think the internet is dictating something as personal and intimate as that across a large swatch of humanity.

Back
Top Bottom