Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Attachments

• milf.gif
    milf.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 131
Agreed. I don’t know if was her hair or her feisty behavior or both lol
too bad she doesn't want babies just to maintain her career or figure? my lady's 2nd cousin have that issue since she wants the still single lifestyle inspite of already being married for almost a decade now. some people can't resign to the fact that people age. inspite of her still having no kids with her husband by her choice and rather opt for surrogacy, there is no denying that she really aged more than my lady inspite of my lady being more than a decade old (15 years) her age. her body even looks like someone who has a kid so there's no point on maintaining that figure. but I guess some people are not just mother material.

Your comment is weird

Some people age gracefully and some people don’t. It’s genetics as well as lifestyle choices.

Some people age gracefully and some people don’t. It’s genetics as well as lifestyle choices.
I know. just forgot to put that in. although my point was, inspite of what was actually happening to her body and that was her motivation to maintain a sexy lean figure, it is futile for her. her former body is not there anymore. she definitely is not the same. may some cosmetic surgery can help since her husband can really afford it without a problem.

as far as Jennifer Aniston goes, she looks good whether if it's natural or not.

Scariest movie you have ever seen? For me, it’s definitely The Exorcist (1973)

The Entity (1982). About a single mom who is being harassed by an invisible force/demon and goes to a parapsychology team at UCLA for help. It was supposedly based on a true story and it took place in LA, so I was big time freaked out by it when I saw it as a kid. Slept with the lights on for a while after.

Last edited:

Whoever it was that said the John Wick franchise gonna have network tv CSI style spin-offs was so on point. We gonna have “The Continental: Milan” and so on :lol:

I’m all for everything though. Even like an origin story of The continental. Set in ancient roman times or something. Or the hotel origins coming from the shady underworld/brothels in Paris during WW1. These spin-offs could write themselves.

Scary might not be the word but no movie has made me feel the way I did after my first viewing of Hereditary
Same. I didn't even get as intense a feeling with Salo, compared to Hereditary. Both are impactful in ways no other film's gotten to me, but Hereditary stands a clear level higher.

Hereditary is the most awful gut wrenching awesome *** movie ever.

I want to watch it again and never want to watch it again all at the same damn time!
My lady liked it. I got lost with it since I was always dozing off and doing something else. Might consider rewatching it again and I'll have y review on it.

I’ve started Hereditary twice and it was too late. Same with Men. Those two and The Lobster are my next A24s.

8 was dumb to me because there were people talking to Bullock’s gang that were contacted by the cops, and there’s no way that specific person wouldn’t have been tracked to Bullock’s team’s location.

Back
Top Bottom