Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

7sal510upw3b1.jpg

So a few years ago I bought the Indiana Jones movies in 4K and started watching them and boy do they deliver in sound and in video quality. Have to call him Mr. Ford because he is one of the GOATs .

Is it just me, or has all of our participation in this thread kind of slowed down as a whole?

Iono, thread is up to 3 mil views now, but I know I haven't been on as much due to some stuff of my own.

But that's NT as a whole, when I do get on, I come straight in here. It's other threads that don't see me as much.

Iono, thread is up to 3 mil views now, but I know I haven't been on as much due to some stuff of my own.

But that's NT as a whole, when I do get on, I come straight in here. It's other threads that don't see me as much.
Come to think of it, I think I come straight in here as well. This thread is so much fun

I know a few of us (myself included) have been watching more NBA Playoffs lately. There was basically a month straight of games on every night. I’ll be more active in here once my Nuggets (hopefully) win the Finals.

I just haven't been watching movies as often lately. I did, however, manage to sit through all of Pompeii the other night. Holy ****ing **** what a cluster**** of a **** spectacle. 2/8 and only a 2 instead of 0 because I was constantly shocked by the number of recognizable faces that showed up, and Keifer Sutherland doing a British accent was peak comedy.

My favorite thing about Drive, I think, is how little Gosling spoke. And it's not like he has an annoying voice and I want him to not talk. Nah. He was the main character, and I don't think he said 500-600 words. That's excellent screen writing, cinematography, and acting. To have a main character speak so little but maintain control of every scene, there's a skill there from a movie production standpoint that I appreciate.

darthska darthska I gotta catch up on about 6 pages in here, but did you already bring up The Place Beyond the Pines?

This is the gosling film you’re looking for man. It checks allllll the boxes of criteria you listed. Plus it Eve Mendes’ best acting performance of her career.

7EE9396B-6473-4DF2-8449-067FEE56CC59.gif

635179DA-9885-43E3-A1AA-1D1AD55AC11A.gif

3DA865D7-1901-4869-9818-D2F095174FEE.jpeg

72296C47-FBF7-4144-BCFC-1D738689B1BF.jpeg

darthska darthska I gotta catch up on about 6 pages in here, but did you already bring up The Place Beyond the Pines?

This is the gosling film you’re looking for man. It checks allllll the boxes of criteria you listed. Plus it Eve Mendes’ best acting performance of her career.

7EE9396B-6473-4DF2-8449-067FEE56CC59.gif

635179DA-9885-43E3-A1AA-1D1AD55AC11A.gif

3DA865D7-1901-4869-9818-D2F095174FEE.jpeg

72296C47-FBF7-4144-BCFC-1D738689B1BF.jpeg
Not on any of my platforms, which is unfortunate because a hot chick with no bra is right up my alley, and the Metallica shirt is even better.

Not on any of my platforms, which is unfortunate because a hot chick with no bra is right up my alley, and the Metallica shirt is even better.
I was wondering how you would feel about the Metallica shirt. You’re very observant, so I KNEW you were going to notice it lol. And while Metallica is awesome, I’m not so sure a Metallica shirt is better than a hot chick with no bra my friend. 🤣🔥

C CP1708 , jpzx jpzx , calibeebee calibeebee , noskey noskey , storm2006 storm2006 , MajinZuub MajinZuub , I know you guys do this all the time but I seriously can't remember the last time I was able to knock out 2 movies in 1 day, but here we are. I'm kind of forcing myself to do this because last week ended super crappy and honestly I'm not in a really good place but we escape through movies, right? Isn't that Nicole Kidman says?

20230604_174952.jpg

I’ll probably watch Fracture tomorrow, I really have haven’t seen much Anthony Hopkins at all. Only Silence of the Lambs, MI2, and the Thor movies. :lol:

Fracture: Husband switched guns when the boyfriend jumped him. They can't find the murder weapon in the house because the murder weapon was on the officer/boyfriend. 👀

Back
Top Bottom