Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

104436A9-0448-4CDE-B00B-A3C0C270B82B.jpeg

This Is 🔥

A Spend All Day At The Theater Joint.

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts has settled into 53% critics and 88% audience scores. Anyone seen it yet?

I stopped watching after that Wahlberg 2014 one, Age of Extinction, where this guy from Bosch broke into Markie Mark’s house and said, “My face is my warrant.”

IMG_3139.jpeg

Actually rewatched Batman Returns today

It's not as good as I remember. It's an entertaining movie for sure though.

Keaton is the 4th best part of the movie after Catwoman, Penguin, and Walken

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts has settled into 53% critics and 88% audience scores. Anyone seen it yet?

I stopped watching after that Wahlberg 2014 one, Age of Extinction, where this guy from Bosch broke into Markie Mark’s house and said, “My face is my warrant.”

IMG_3139.jpeg
I'm probably gonna see it next week with my vacation coming up. I always loved Beast Wars as a kid and the Transformers movies are always good for a mindless watch.

If you want a WW2 version of Catch Me If You Can this German movie on Amazon prime is good.

Based on a true story, dude is a war deserter. It’s only German on German violence if that means anything to you. But the biggest theme giveaway is that anyone once given power will abuse it. They’ll start to believe their own words even. Like the Stanford experiment. Nice cinematography and it’s in B&W.

I want a show on Primrose Everdeen and her mom watching Katniss in the first couple movies. Each week is a viewing party-show. Katniss always wins in the end so you have a good ending both seasons.

Speaking of, I didn’t stay for the Hobbs after credits scene can someone post it :lol: HD

X was ****ing phenomenal. Glad I caved and signed up for Showtime. Pearl will be next eventually.

The cinematography really blew me away, almost as much as Brittany Snow and Mia Goth. 7/8.

Back
Top Bottom