Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

HOw do people still Watch the Walking Dead?
The same things are happening in Season 12 that were happening in Season 1.
Except slower.
I have this FearThe Walking Dead on in the background right now, and it's been on for 30 minutes, and lol.......same **** that is happening in the OTher WD show, except slower.
These 2 women have walked around talking into Walkie Talkies for the whole episode.
How is Robert Kirkdude getting away with this?
And why does he keep puttting these CLOWN *** Wigs on the Black FOlks

I gave up on that show a long time ago. I always laugh to myself when I hear the exact same things are still happening. And apparently Andrew Lincoln (Rick) is leaving ?

The need to wrap this up.

:lol: :pimp: You'll mostly like the conclusion of this season.
5.6/8 Alright, so I finally finished ePIX’s Deep State. It was satisfactory. I would’ve rated it higher but it took 4 out of the 8 episodes for it to grab my attention. If it weren’t for Mark Strong & a decent cast, I would’ve stopped watching it.

The dude that played William Kingsley (bald dude) with the deep voice & southern accent is a Brit actor. I found his character terrifying bcs of what he represents.

Truth be told, I didn’t like what happened to the 2 I complained about. I wanted to see them suffer. My wife gave me this look when I laughed at ole girl that had gas poured in her mouth. Dude was talking all that yang in the office. He & his wife deserved much more. :lol:

I loved the intro cover of Tallking Head’s Once In A Lifetime. Brit shows are so much better than American shows.

Last edited:
What do you mean by that?
As writers/directors.

I mean it's no secret they havent had a good movie since they transitioned and if we get technical even before that. According to some, the Matrix was the last good movie they directed.

As writers/directors.

I mean it's no secret they havent had a good movie since they transitioned and if we get technical even before that. According to some, the Matrix was the last good movie they directed.
I didn't hate Speed Racer but I agree the rest of their catalog isn't good... I haven't seen Sense8.

Matrix is the only good flick they did IMO. I tried watching v for vendetta but stopped it. One of the very few movies I’ve stopped midway through.

Matrix is the only good flick they did IMO. I tried watching v for vendetta but stopped it. One of the very few movies I’ve stopped midway through.
There are a lot of people that swear and stand by V. Personally, I fell asleep in the IMAX, cant remember the movie.

can anyone recommend some recent or somewhat recent movies with really good dialogue?
Probably saw them but

Glengarry Glenn Ross
American Beauty
Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf
My Dinner with Andre

Some things more recent:

Blindspotting
Death of Stalin
Darkest Hour

One of the best 80s TV show themes... Only A Team & Knight Rider were better... Hope the new one is decent & doesn't fall apart like Hawaii 5-0 did...

For anyone who watches Shooter, the senate hearing to interview kavanaugh reminds me of the Atlas story line of getting "their" guy onto the supreme court...

It ain’t the snappy dialogue of an Aaron Sorkin or Quentin Tarantino but Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri had a great script & a superb cast. I loooooooooved this scene. Frances McDormand is a treasure. This also goes back to the Woody Harrelson convo pages back to. He was so solid in this flick.

Last edited:
three billboards was the last good movie I saw and that I can honestly rate /8. All the other flicks have just been background noises and colours as I have breakfast or cook dinner. 6.3

mostly been watching documentaries

three billboards was the last good movie I saw and that I can honestly rate /8. All the other flicks have just been background noises and colours as I have breakfast or cook dinner. 6.3

mostly been watching documentaries

Any doc recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom