Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

You certainly rating it higher than me, I thought movie was trash. 4/8 if that, movie was so trash with ****y writing.
I didnt hate it. Kept my attention.

Adrian Arjona is sexy in it even with no nude or sex scene.

The money in the walls reminded me of another movie and show. I'm counting that as a positive :lol:

Last edited:
Captive State 4.5/8 - Its not terrible. There's some cool scenes and concepts. It was a bit predictable though, one of those movies that thinks its gonna surprise you and you're just like duh at the end...

I didnt hate it. Kept my attention.

Adrian Arjona is sex in it even with no nude or sex scene.

The money in the walls reminded me of another movie and show. I'm counting that as a positive :lol:

I watched like maybe 5 minutes of it last night before I passed out. Hunham was speaking in front of the soldiers. It felt like it was gonna be satire, but then it cut to the next scene. Is this movie meant to be funny or is it a regular soldiers killing bad guys type movie?

Captive State 4.5/8 - Its not terrible. There's some cool scenes and concepts. It was a bit predictable though, one of those movies that thinks its gonna surprise you and you're just like duh at the end...
I was planning to pair this with Us this weekend.

I wasnt expecting much.

I watched like maybe 5 minutes of it last night before I passed out. Hunham was speaking in front of the soldiers. It felt like it was gonna be satire, but then it cut to the next scene. Is this movie meant to be funny or is it a regular soldiers killing bad guys type movie?
Regular soldiers killing bad guys and stealing from drug lords cuz the system screwed them over and they want to retire with money.

The funny thing to me was how poorly planned it was.

I saw it last night as well and it kept my attention for me to power through it.

Has anyone watched Upgrade?

UpgradePoster.jpg

I think a lot of us have.

Good movie to me. Loved the unhappy ending to the extent I want ppl to be ready for when these robots try to take over.

Randomly watched the Pilot of Mr. Robot yesterday. Please tell me the whole series holds up and is as good as the first episode. I'm about to knock out a few more tonight

Why was Mia inclined to tell Vincent the Fox Force Five joke as he was dropping her off?

Why was Mia inclined to tell Vincent the Fox Force Five joke as he was dropping her off?

Just trying to make light of a ****ed up night. Also She was too embarrassed to tell the corny joke earlier, but after dude saved her life she was like screw it, why not

Mommy Dead and Dearest (HBO)

p15764659_v_v8_aa.jpg

Talk about disturbing :sick:

Started watching last night but fell asleep. Will try to finish tonight. Disgusting people. Common denominator in all of these docs is to stay away from the midwest at all costs :lol:

Interesting, wonder if he’s one of several leads are THE lead. Nolan likes to stack it.

When can we expect a trailer for Once Upon A Time in Hollywood?

Back
Top Bottom