Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Pure facts.

To me that's even clearer if you see a bunch of Will's work later on and then see that.

To me he was really on the cusp of something there. The role and performance to me was very similar to Matt Damon in The Talented Mr. Ripley.

Will should’ve done Django Unchained
I don't think that movie would've had the same impact if it weren't Jamie as it's lead. Still would've been good, but Jamie just hit different. Will wouldn't compliment Sam, Leo, or Kerry the way Jamie did. I do think Will & Christopher Waltz would be a good pairing though.

It's been a min.
2001-ali-1.jpg

b9e59bf488cfd26fb9d1d195c3f8ed50.jpg

IVcEvks.jpg
If we could get this Will in a few more movies.

The Wretched - 3.5/8

I’m not sure how this got a 75% on RT, especially as a horror film. The basic premise was promising and the special effects and makeup crew deserve props for their work but this was as generic as it gets when it comes to a horror film. So many cot damn scary movie cliches I lost count and a lot of the acting was meh. Even the decent twist towards the end couldn’t save this. If the basic story had been given to a better screenwriter and director, you really could have had something here but instead it’s just a popcorn horror flick to waste 90 minutes.

Finished UK Utopia s1 and damn there's a lot for anti-vaxxers and ppl who think corona is a hoax to latch on to :lol:

I was sitting on here and started to think about Lost and immediately thought about how much John Locke's life sucked ***. I mean my god did they torture that man just for him to
die on that island with no purpose or reason. Just used as he was during life.

^^^ I remember an episode of the OG 90210 when Brandon and his girlfriend did a drug that was depicted as doing what Ecstasy does but they called it “Euphoria” on the show for some reason. :lol:

I wanted to get an idea of the character, Nurse Ratched before watching Ratched, so I checked out One Flew Over The C u ckoo's Nest.

This is now one of my favorite movies.

The cast put on amazing performances, and the presentation of social commentary, was phenomenal. There's sooo many gems in here.

I just watched it again a couple weeks ago too. Kind of weird that Jack's character was proud of his stuatory rape charge and they then make him the good guy :lol:

I just watched it again a couple weeks ago too. Kind of weird that Jack's character was proud of his stuatory rape charge and they then make him the good guy :lol:

After that scene I knew he definitely wasn't the good guy. lol Mcmurphy was just a martyr.

I wouldn't say, Nurse Ratched was a villain either. Both the protagonist and antagonist just had different methods on what's morally correct.

Example: They both cared for Billy in some way, but both characters had a hand in what happened with him.

Anyone used to watch King of Queens back when it was on? Watched an episode for the first time in forever the other day and it still holds up. Thought it was a pretty damn good show and always would leave it on when I was doing stuff around the house. Kevin James was born to play Doug Heffernan :lol: His facial expressions and timing in the series was perfect

Back
Top Bottom