Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I haven't forgot, just been super busy. Slowly getting closer. Start prepping your boards. And NO leaking or hinting picks/shows etc. Zip it.

Next I need to find all the owners that want in. lawdog1 lawdog1 @dangerousg Master Zik Master Zik @calibeebee noskey noskey kingkoopa kingkoopa Who else????

Drama
Comedy
Horror/Sci-Fi
Anthology/Miniseries
Animation
Sitcom
Male Lead
Female Lead
Utility
Utility

HeftyFearfulKite-max-1mb.gif

Better put some respect on my name!

LET ME IN!

Tom Hanks is the captain again?! Jk but this movie looks perfect for the holiday season. With theaters reopening I'll prob try and catch this one as it appears to have a high production value.

coming to america for 125mil. i wonder how those deals work for streaming services. subscriptions doesnt really equate to movie views but oh well. easier for me to see it

S2 of Fargo is amazing. Hadn't watched since it's TV run so I forgot a lot. Great cast. How is S4 thus far (without spoilers)?

Also Jeff Donovan did pretty good for himself

MV5BMTA1NDcwNzgxNDBeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU2MDcxODIwMw@@._V1_.jpg
T+Saban+Films+Present+LAFF+Gala+Premiere+Shot+qnNfTLrzz0Vx.jpg
300.JeffreyDonovan.MichelleWoods.jc.061512.jpg

Just want to say that man Colm Meaney is a great character actor.

The range is quite varied even when he's sort of typecast in scumbag roles.

Never would've thought watching Star Trek that Chief O'Brien would end up that prominent.

I recently caught 4 episodes of Gangs of London where he's mostly in flashbacks as the kingpin of the underworld along with his crime family and then just now I caught this Law & Order episode where he's playing the head/prophet of this Mormon cult with mad wives trying to get one that ran away.

So good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom