Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Still not sure how this works 🙁 Pick you favorite shows based on the category?

Have you ever done a fantasy sports draft?

Replace players based on position with TV shows based on category category/genre
Draft order is randomly picked
Snake style (if you have last pick round 1 you get 1st pick round 2)
When it's your pick choose a TV show based on the categories you need to fill on your "team" (can't be something already selected by another user)
When draft is complete judges judge the strength of your "team"
Winner gets nothing

Still not sure how this works 🙁 Pick you favorite shows based on the category?

It really is like a sports fantasy draft. The categories are the “positions” and the shows are the “players”. So the idea is to pick the best available show in each category, which generally does not mean picking personal favorites only, but what the drafter thinks objectively is the highest quality/most popular option available.

At the end, a few members judge the rosters and decide which roster is the strongest.

Actually does this thing start in October? Then I may have to be out.

I don't believe we're in any real rush, look how long it has taken for me to get to this point. :lol:

If there are days/times you aren't 100% available, you could potentially take on a partner to assist you, say.... big j 33 big j 33 :nerd:

But I can work to accommodate as best we can. I've got 12 owners, building my board (I suggest everyone else does as well) and when we're ready, I can set the Draft order, get the OP (it's on Page 3 this time) set.

Everyone good with this?

I’m picking beetle juice because I love Burton so much, but Addams Family is such a good watch as an adult. So many jokes went over my head when I was younger :lol:

Beetlejuice

Also Addams Family Values > The Addams Family

Young me had a crush on both Winona and Christina :blush:

Just for this scene alone

" You have gone too far. You have married Fester, you have destroyed his spirit, you have taken him from us. All that I could forgive. But Debbie... Pastels?"
:rofl:
Joan Cusack's reaction is great. Anjelica Huston's line delivery

This Poltergeist II trailer, shown frequently on television in May of 1986, is very different from the theatrical preview that was played in movie theaters. Interestingly, although "They're ba-ack!" has become a famous pop culture phrase, it is NOT how Carol Anne actually says that line in the movie.

Crazy how the phrase became a staple simply off of a trailer (I'm guilty of still saying it :blush: )

Are you still following The VOW?

Just started last night. Seems like it's going to be really solid.

Now realizing actress Allison Mack is one of the main perpetrators. She wan actress in Camp Nowhere, Smallville and several other movies and TV shows.

Her and another actress from Euro Trip were responsible for recruiting and ended up getting bagged for human trafficking and a bunch of other stuff.

Last edited:
This show is the ****s. It's a Zombie show w/ a respectable production value, but it is terrible & should not be renewed. If you enjoy crappy zombie flicks then you'll enjoy this:

Just started last night. Seems like it's going to be really solid.

Now realizing actress Allison Mack is one of the main perpetrators. She wan actress in Camp Nowhere, Smallville and several other movies and TV shows.

Her and another actress from Euro Trip were responsible for recruiting and ended up getting bagged for human trafficking and a bunch of other stuff.
My mind was pretty blown and the skill level involved with building his team.
Cult or no Cult that is F'ing impressive.
The guy started out as a Goofball in my mind, He ended on a Pedestal.
Not a role model by any means, but the guy had a mouthpiece.

Now that the VOW has ended, FX or STARZ is doing the Series on India Oxenberg, and I'm all over impressed with what I'm hearing he got these Girls and Women to do.
I don't care that he paid the Dhali Llama 1million dollars to cosign his brand, the fact that he got the Dhali Llama to cosign it, is F'ing impressive.
I'm so intrigued by the level of manipulation that took place.
This guy isn't gaining followers from the Poor community, this guy had Legit People in the Business World, doing his bidding.

Back
Top Bottom