Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

It’s Wednesday night:

And neither Snake Eyes or Old have any reviews in on Rotten Tomatoes. :lol:

It’s Wednesday night:

And neither Snake Eyes or Old have any reviews in on Rotten Tomatoes. :lol:
😡😞

Oh great, a few friends and I already got child tickets to see a matinee of it on Saturday. :lol: I knew it was gonna be average at most, was hoping for that, but we are where we thought. Another Happening.

I'm usually an easy get for sci-fi and mystical mysteries.

At its base a lot of M. Night's movie premises can hook me but none of the promo or trailer for Old got me interested and the first time I didn't even know it was from to potentially turn me off.

I'm really hope it's not as bad as the review says. Was really lookin forward to this movie. Trailer got me. Might watch the Anthony Bourdain Doc "Roadrunner: A Film About Anthony Bourdain" instead this weekend and just wait for the "Old" reviews to roll in to make a decision for next week.

I’ve probably said this on here before, but the OG Teenwolf movie has the oldest looking cast of a movie that takes place in high school in cinema history. There is nobody in the film who’s under 27. Swear. :lol:

I’ve probably said this on here before, but the OG Teenwolf movie has the oldest looking cast of a movie that takes place in high school in cinema history. There is nobody in the film who’s under 27. Swear. :lol:
These teenagers look like some Pittsburgh factory workers talking about a union strike :lol:
teen-wolf-1985-00.jpg

Styles is like 31

Remember The Titans goes for this title too, Wood Harris was a legit 30 when he was cast (serious). Gary Bertier looks 30-35.

Ryan Hurst, the actor who portrays Bertier, was my high school football teammate. He would have been about 25 when that movie came out in 2000.

If y'all are into Free Solo and Dawn Wall etc. you gotta check out Meru, best one out in my opinion. Jimmy Chin has never missed with cinematography, photography, whatever, he's the best out. Another doc in that vein, Momentum Generation. About the whole surf scene from the late 80's through the 90's and the burst into the mainstream, super ****ing dope

Also, As soon as I saw my guy Ah Sahm in the trailer for Snake Eyes, take the $

If y'all are into Free Solo and Dawn Wall etc. you gotta check out Meru, best one out in my opinion. Jimmy Chin has never missed with cinematography, photography, whatever, he's the best out. Another doc in that vein, Momentum Generation. About the whole surf scene from the late 80's through the 90's and the burst into the mainstream, super ****ing dope

Also, As soon as I saw my guy Ah Sahm in the trailer for Snake Eyes, take the $
I saw Momentum Generation on HBO. It was fire. Don't think I saw Meru yet tho.

Back
Top Bottom