Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Not sure how well it holds up in a vacuum, but in the context of the show and that season, probably top five scene of all time for me.

I’m also putting season 1 of Legion up against any season of any TV show.

Just of late I been writing down the films I have been watching. I forgot so many that I watched earlier this year.
I tried to put what I remember and now write them down as I watch. I been way behind on my movie game. Been watching more shows of late.
*= film I never seen before.
All the other ones have been a long time and just don’t remember or was in the mood for.
02612412-E03C-49A3-9735-253E7FF87DBB.png
72BFB373-8718-4DBF-B75B-12F9738C04BC.png

Just of late I been writing down the films I have been watching. I forgot so many that I watched earlier this year.
I tried to put what I remember and now write them down as I watch. I been way behind on my movie game. Been watching more shows of late.
*= film I never seen before.
All the other ones have been a long time and just don’t remember or was in the mood for.
02612412-E03C-49A3-9735-253E7FF87DBB.png
72BFB373-8718-4DBF-B75B-12F9738C04BC.png
i log my movies on https://letterboxd.com/

does letterboxd also do tv shows or just films? my 'to watch' list is a long list on notes on my phone :lol: something more structure/organized would be great. are there other sites that also track/log tv, movies, anime, short series, etc :nerd:

They do tv too. I usually just use it for film to keep it clean. If anyone wants to follow me on letterboxd @deathro :wink:

Reactions: sb
To the folks who have seen this: Did you like it? Did it live up to your expectations after seeing the original? Why did/ didn’t you like it? Thanks!

1631644114863.jpeg

To the folks who have seen this: Did you like it? Did it live up to your expectations after seeing the original? Why did/ didn’t you like it? Thanks!

1631644114863.jpeg

I'll answer but why are you asking?

No nothing beats the first.

It was something never seen on screen like that before.

But it was still a very entertaining film.

I'll answer but why are you asking?

No nothing beats the first.

It was something never seen on screen like that before.

But it was still a very entertaining film.
Because I haven’t seen it since it first came out. Just wanted to see if it was worth revisiting. IIRC, it was a disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom