Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I'll answer but why are you asking?

No nothing beats the first.

It was something never seen on screen like that before.

But it was still a very entertaining film.

I’d agree with this. Definitely not as good as JP 1, but very watchable.

Because I haven’t seen it since it first came out. Just wanted to see if it was worth revisiting. IIRC, it was a disappointment.

I'd rewatch it as its own film.

The only thing negative about the film 😤 was the daughter.

Im sorry DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican it's the truth.

She used a steam pipe as a gymnastics bar to kick a raptor in its face.

FOH

Because I haven’t seen it since it first came out. Just wanted to see if it was worth revisiting. IIRC, it was a disappointment.

There are people that don’t like it but I enjoy it. Like everyone said 1 is on its own tier but I think 2 is worth watching.

To the folks who have seen this: Did you like it? Did it live up to your expectations after seeing the original? Why did/ didn’t you like it? Thanks!

1631644114863.jpeg

I'd rewatch it as its own film.

Is American Horror Story worth dredging up? Couple co workers told me to watch seasons 1-3 but I don't trust their TV taste.

Is American Horror Story worth dredging up? Couple co workers told me to watch seasons 1-3 but I don't trust their TV taste.
Season 1 was good from what I remember. S2 I dont remember a thing about. S3 was the one with Emma Roberts? I watched 1 episode and stopped.

Season 1 was good from what I remember. S2 I dont remember a thing about. S3 was the one with Emma Roberts? I watched 1 episode and stopped.

I never watched any of the seasons, but I have a recollection of C CP1708 being in on AHS for a few seasons.

Damn they oversold the hell out of it :lol:

Acting like it was some groundbreaking can't miss television. I think I'ma pass.

They're also pushing Clickbait hard. I watched the first episode and was very underwhelmed. Probably unfair after only one episode though.

Acting like it was some groundbreaking can't miss television. I think I'ma pass.

They're also pushing Clickbait hard. I watched the first episode and was very underwhelmed. Probably unfair after only one episode though.
What else did they say was 'cant miss' shows? Now I'm curious :lol:

Show definitely tries very hard to be provocative, even with the advertising. I’ve had to drive by a big billboard of this near my house for the last couple months:

C7F15047-D3A2-4F3B-B797-393C59FF4169.png

What else did they say was 'cant miss' shows? Now I'm curious :lol:

Ozark. Which I was cool with for about 1.25 seasons then gave up.
Lucifer
The Wu Tang thing on Hulu
Ballers
Manifest

Probably other. They've also recommended dozens of awful movies.

Then it's funny because my 60 year old teacher from when I was in high school recommended Lupin and that's probably the only one that I actually plan to watch that intrigued me :lol:

Ozark. Which I was cool with for about 1.25 seasons then gave up.
Lucifer
The Wu Tang thing on Hulu
Ballers
Manifest

Probably other. They've also recommended dozens of awful movies.

Then it's funny because my 60 year old teacher from when I was in high school recommended Lupin and that's probably the only one that I actually plan to watch that intrigued me :lol:
Ozark the only thing in that list I've seen and anticipate coming back. Great show if not wildly unrealistic :lol: I suggest keeping on that. Havent seen the Wu Tang series yet.

Manifest started good but it became a joke for me. Hopefully they can doba proper final season and close all the stories they have.

Been watching Richard Ayoade’s “Travel Man” documentary show on Prime. Pretty entertaining.

I love the British slang term “knackered” for super tired.

Back
Top Bottom