Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

GOT had several candidates by itself. In addition to the others already mentioned, there’s also:

Ramsay Bolton
Geoffrey
Tywin Lannister

and more.

Yeah I wouldn't be mad at Ramsay or Joffrey being picked either, but there was just something about Cersei pulling all the strings that irked me.

Wilson bro? Really, really?
Yea. I mean Hanks had to do everything. Wilson never had to catch food, cook, make fire, or camp. He just sat back and nagged all day. And then just as Hanks is about to be saved he jumps ship. Coward move. Low-key Villan :smh:

Team Tachikara
16TACUSV5WSNDRBLLVLL_White.jpeg

Scorned lover was Wilson, I see your villain bet and raise you Wilson would rather float out past the tide and into open sea than be trapped in Hanks’ emotional musical chairs as he could never be what Helen Hunt could be.

Samuel L. Jackson (72) plays the dad of Chris Rock (56) in Spiral. They act like Chris Rock is supposed to be wet behind the ears as lead detective. :lol:

Okay, I can join you there CP.

Been watching The Equalizer show cuz it was so absurd to me the idea of Queen Latifah being an action star, going off only of what I know of the Denzel Equalizer (not the OG which was okay). Even if it was just another CBS crime stopping procedural.

It's a nice mix the writers have balanced and a good enough cast to support what would normally be more absurd and unlikely. Its like all of the other crime focused procedural you see on basic tv but has its own do the right thing/vigilante slant to it. Not too preachy in one direction, not too dark in another, topical, and entertaining.

I tend to fit that in on Sundays along with The Rookie.

Exactly.

I really dig the dynamic with Dante. NYPD good cop, wants to be by the book, but sometimes ya need more.
Now the DA sees it.

Chris Noth, solid AF as a sketchy CIA type.

Her daughter with the PTSD from her friend, now Noth comin thru to help. :pimp:

And her two cohorts, the friend from Crazy Stupid Love (as a bad *** Sniper) and dude from Dazed and Confused. They have both been excellent.

It shouldn't work, but it does. (So far) We'll see how long it can last but I'm glad I gave it a chance and now it's caught me.

This just in:

A2D4DDEE-4F13-4747-9768-B251FC001900.jpeg

“Our lead story entering 2022: They turned to network television for the fam”

Man I used to cop DVDs and Blu-rays regularly, had some gems too. Now I have no idea where any of that is, let go of collecting years ago.

I'm definitely still willing and wanting to buy physical discs but it's reserved for 4K at this point. I'm ok picking a cheap digital purchase for convenience over a Blu ray. If and when I upgrade my projector to a true 4k joint then I'll buy more.

Back
Top Bottom