Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Plains-Trains-and-Automobiles-5831cc700d.jpg

How the **** you fill ten rounds of villains fam? That's 100-120 villains, you got good posters strugglin to name 5. :lol: :lol:

One y'all gonna @ me with All Time drafts of draft ideas here pretty soon. Can't wait.

200 villains all time would be easy as hell and you know it. Damn near every movie ever made has a villain :lol:

We still haven't come up with a draft idea? :lol:How about we pick a decade, stick with a snake draft...but each round is a different year?

Saw Planes, Trains & Automobiles for the first time a week or so ago. Dare I say that I am interested to see what Kevin Hart and Will Smith do with the remake.

RE: Chris Rock in Saw...one thing that bothers me with Chris in acting roles is that he delivers dialogue with the same pacing as his standup routines :lol: see his stage performance of "Mf'er with the hat" for another example

We still haven't come up with a draft idea? :lol:How about we pick a decade, stick with a snake draft...but each round is a different year?

Saw Planes, Trains & Automobiles for the first time a week or so ago. Dare I say that I am interested to see what Kevin Hart and Will Smith do with the remake.
Oh ****, those two are making a remake of that? Damn :smh: I **** with Will but c'mon.

Villains you say?
090117EC-96EB-4B17-8A19-F9F5580502C3.jpeg

worse than He who must not be named if you ask me

Is this Harry Potter? I've never seen those. Worth it?

I saw some movie recently with Harry Potter where he's an undercover skinhead. Pretty good actually.

Is this Harry Potter? I've never seen those. Worth it?

I saw some movie recently with Harry Potter where he's an undercover skinhead. Pretty good actually.

Imperium. Found out my homeboy is one of the skinheads in that movie. Gotta watch it to find him. Its gonna be like that time I found my other boy in the Wire.

Was just reading some article about Netflix and this was one of the things that stuck out to me :smh

The full list of Netflix's Top 10 Most Popular Original Films reads (numbers in parenthesis are hours viewed in first 28 days):

1. Bird Box (282,020,000)
  2. Red Notice (277,900,000)
  3. Extraction (231,340,000)
  4. The Irishman (214,570,000)
  5. The Kissing Booth 2 (209,250,000)
  6. 6 Underground (205,470,000)
  7. Spenser Confidential (197,320,000)
  8. Enola Holmes (189,900,000)
  9. Army of the Dead (186,540,000)
  10. The Old Guard (185,710,00)
ECDF502C-2CB7-41E2-A912-5FFFE0EA781A.jpeg

Kevin Garnett: Anything Is Possible
(On Showtime)

Documentary is fire. Put together real well. Garnett knows how to tell a story. All of it was interesting. Not a dull moment. Not even a KG fan but saw it twice. Once myself & again with the fam yesterday. Worth the watch.

Trailer

Pre NBA Story about MJ & Isaiah (sneak peek)

Back
Top Bottom