Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Can anyone guess the movie?

A44D07B8-E845-41E1-A31B-F5EB9E6EAD96.gif

I watched Animal House for the first time ever, this week.

I didn't think it was THAT funny.

Yeah, there's some moments where I laughed, mostly when John Belushi was on-screen, because he stole every scene he was in, but that was it. Everyone else was blah.

It also dragged about 15-20 minutes too long, as well.

For a film that "paved the way" for bunch of (much better) comedies in the 80s, I was disappointed.

I probably would've liked it more if I was a teenager in 1978.

Watched ****house:

Such a super dope film. Easily the most enjoyable movie I've seen this year. Made me miss college.

Cooper Raiff did his ****ing thing.

Watched ****house:

Such a super dope film. Easily the most enjoyable movie I've seen this year. Made me miss college.

Cooper Raiff did his ****ing thing.

Oooooooohhhhh this is the movie I saw awhile back.

I started watching after it started, didn't bother to even look up the name. Hooked me and I watched the whole thing.

It was a pretty good movie.

Didn't know dude wrote or directed this. His character was SUPER awkward.

Reminded me a bit of college as well. Although even in a co-ed dorm I never had a female RA (I wish cuz I was trying to get with most of the female RAs in my dorm, well on campus really lol).

I really enjoyed House of Gucci, don’t really see the hate. EVERYONE gave good performances, I don’t know if it was the runtime that got to people or what.

Last edited:
This probably sounds dumb but Prometheus was a 28-year-old me’s/19 then’s Alien, I love this movie.

• Fire
Reactions: sb
I really enjoyed House of Gucci, don’t really see the hate. EVERYONE gave good performances, I don’t know if it was the runtime that got to people or what.
Oh I don't ever really check reviews for movies. At most, check RT and get a general idea.

Wow @ the headlines after I did a quick search for House of Gucci. Tom Ford is trashing the flick :lol: Saying he laughed like it was a comedy but wasn't sure it was suppose to be.

He then tried to praise Gaga and Driver as if he was really trying to trash Ridley or the writers.

I know zero if it’s a good adaption or not but I liked Tom Ford in the movie if that matters to him :lol:

Oh man first ep of Mayor of Kingstown just threw me.

I hate when shows do that. Reminds me of when they did it with Big Sky and my boy Ryan Phillippe.

I was looking forward to coach Taylor being a Day Donovan type. Now it's the Hawkguy show.

Back
Top Bottom