Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Museum scene in Dressed to Kill.

b570710a29780bf65909e6d639092e3d.jpg

The first act had a recurring "bush" theme...foreshadowing I guess?

The scene that started it all...

5 days until the season premiere and I want to give this show it's flowers. (Arguably) carried Netflix on it's back as a tasteful homage to our childhood. Proof that good television can rise to the top - easy to forget that this show lacked the forthcoming frenzy when it dropped.

I heard about it through word of mouth about a month after it released. People wouldn't spoil the plot at all - they told me "you just gotta watch it", and I'm glad they did. Being a grown man, I probably wouldn't have watched it if someone told me the plot line :lol: I think we didn't really see anything until the mid-point of the season or beyond? And I was still hooked on the story.

Can't wait until Friday :pimp:

*One downside - after Stranger Things, there was a 3-4 year trend of idiots at parties recommending obscure (read: terrible) Netflix shows as if they were good :lol: :smh:

A Jedi’s promise must be the most serious, the deepest of his or her life.

A Jedi seeks not adventure or excitement, for a Jedi is passive, calm, and at peace.

A Jedi knows that anger, fear, and aggression lead to the dark side.

A Jedi uses the force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

There is no “try”, only “do.”

Believe and you succeed.

Above all else, know that control of the force comes only from concentration and training.

A Jedi’s promise must be the most serious, the deepest of his or her life.

A Jedi seeks not adventure or excitement, for a Jedi is passive, calm, and at peace.

A Jedi knows that anger, fear, and aggression lead to the dark side.

A Jedi uses the force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

There is no “try”, only “do.”

Believe and you succeed.

Above all else, know that control of the force comes only from concentration and training.

Jedi is p***y.

#SithGetS***Done

Jedi also know failure, more than anything.

All that peace and tranquility Qwi-Gon was using while Maul was hungry to stab his *** thru the gut with his blade.

All that wisdom the Jedi council used "protecting" the Republic while literally hand delivering the galaxy to 2 phycopaths with all their feelings and meditation. Orrrrrrrr, ya know, Obi Wan coulda buried his lightsaber balls deep in Anakin's back while he was cookin in some lava and the galaxy mighta been a lil safer.

Those feelings and rules led to them to live out their years in caves while Palpatine and Vader ruled everything. 👍

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes" literally IS a ****ing absolute showing their dumb *** beliefs are built on lies anyways. (Do or do not, there is no try, #Absolute)

Mace is finally made aware of who this treacherous Sith is that they haven't been able to find in 15 years of searching and rather than bringing a battalion of Jedi to baby this extremely dangerous being he strolls up with 3 no-names who get dead before Palp even gets his blade fully extended. How'd that work out for Mace?

The only reason Luke even got the Jedi a W was because his Sith Dad realized he'd been owned too for 23 years. Otherwise Jedi = dinosaurs. #Extinct

Jedi beliefs in meditating and using the Force for "good" while causing harm to billions is a lot like Republicans and their "thoughts and prayers" mass shooting after mass shooting.

I need to write a Jedi treatment for a Jedi with some actual balls ready to let his saber do the meditating in some Sith skulls. 💯

Missed the Mission Impossible teaser... Can't wait though. The last 3 MI movies especially Fallout are incredible

Looks incredible.. train fight again, Kittridge, Rebecca Ferguson on the team full time, Atwell will be a great addition to these movies, and I loved, Vanessa Kirby back too yes yes yes

Then all the set pieces and shots, this looks amazing

Back
Top Bottom