Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

07912BA2-86BA-41A2-B8BA-0C96EC1F568C.gif

So distasteful, what lack of respect, wow I’m something awful, omg jk I’ll be the one

And for all of these last 20years I’ve been thinking that IronMan Gwenyth was my favorite Gwenyth…

Oh how wrong was I.
I didn’t even realize she was in SE7EN until I saw her and then, I barely remembered her.

Such a sweet lady.
I’m an hour in, fell asleep on it lastnight but as I ready to restart it, I had to get that off my chest.
Thought of SE7EN Gwenyth a few times today.

Saw Guy Ritchie's The Covenant a couple days ago, what a performance by both Gyllenhall and Dar Salim (the interpreter, Ahmed). 7/8 and that's probably actually going too low.

dman14 dman14 walkingBred walkingBred M Mark Antony , I can't remember the extent to which you guys watched Game of Thrones, but I assumed I had never seen Dar Salim in anything else.

NOPE!

He just is in my favorite show of all time, and I didn't even notice.

Qotho Dragons.gif

Qotho Dies.gif

Dar Salim.png

Wasn't a fan of The Green Zone with Damon, that was around the time when those post-2003 war movies started becoming just stale. But this was a breath of fresh air in terms of it just being about the people.

And honestly great villain, can’t remember which but I saw him in another movie and was like HEY it’s evil mask

Back
Top Bottom