Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Wait is over!  Speed Turf is back in the OG Dolphins and Black/White/Neon,plus 2 retro + colors next summer!

Peace,
    J

DT2s And Speed Turfs In One Summer.? 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. (Lil Wayne Voice).
laugh.gif

Both og cw's will be copped......been waiting for these to retro for a while......hopefully a mission retro will follow

Was this NT influenced? I have seen threads pop up for years and years about these guys... The time has come?

First of all..... HELL YES!

Now that that's out of the way. Colors better be right or its all for nothing

We need that darker aqua. I don't want "miami beach blue". They might as well make the orange pink, if that's the case.
3881980764_deb74b6c60.jpg

and brighter VOLT like airbag
269345867.jpg

The retro is dying for some POP of color somewhere.. OGs had it.

Sample photos have continually been wrong. So the wait begins to see the real deal.

Those green ones remind me of a Reggie White air pro streak PE he wore for GB in 96', but these take me back to his Eagle days 4 years before that... Like a combination of 3 things here

These are nice. I hope they are true to the ogs and if need be make the right improvements

boatsandhoes.jpg

What year did these originally come out?  All colorways except green/grey will be mine.

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Both og cw's will be copped......been waiting for these to retro for a while......hopefully a mission retro will follow
One can only hope, I had the missions when I was younger and they will be obtained if they release

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by KingJay718
laugh.gif
      I know someone made a thread about this shoe last year glad to see they are dropping the OG colors 

Knicks Fresh aka Dean-O the dude.  He's gonna wake up to great news.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

One can only hope, I had the missions when I was younger and they will be obtained if they release

I hope we get missions and hopefully the Air Max Muscle soon after.

Back
Top Bottom