Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

got mine today

rvx2qq.jpg

i hope the fins colorway is as easy for people to get as these white black joints, both are nice but the fins colorway is a must and will probably be my last pick up of the year

Dolphins might sit....seems like the same amount of people wanted the red DT2's before they dropped and they're still readily available.

Either way, i'm copping asap and doubling when they drop down in price....for both blk/white and dolphins.

Dolphins might sit....seems like the same amount of people wanted the red DT2's before they dropped and they're still readily available.
Either way, i'm copping asap and doubling when they drop down in price....for both blk/white and dolphins.

Yeah I'm with you gonna wait till the black and whites drop in price before I cop then gonna get 1 pair of the fins in the beginning just to secure a pair and see if the price drops if they sit :tongue:

These will probably be like the Red DT 2s but you have to keep in mind that these are releasing right before school starts up again so there will be a ton of back-to-school shoppers grabbing them.

These will probably be like the Red DT 2s but you have to keep in mind that these are releasing right before school starts up again so there will be a ton of back-to-school shoppers grabbing them.

True the Dolphins CW & the Fire Red IVs will be the designated back-to-school shoes, lol.

IDk How much longer I can hold off on pulling the trigger on the Black/Whites.. Haha. ( I'm surprised I've lasted this long to be honest.)

In a perfect world I would like to double up on both Black/Whites and Dolphin CW... may just end up doubling on the Dolphins CW though... Oh the decisions.

Now you know everything sells out within 5 minutes on NikeStore. You're grandma's slippers could get a Jordan symbol and some patent leather and sell out in 3 minutes

Back
Top Bottom