Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

This shoe is the type to sit in a closet and yellow

Your Closet Maybe :rofl:

Have You Not Been Reading This Thread And All The Posts From Vets Who've Been Waiting YEARS For These To Drop? Only Way My Pair Is Getting "Yellowed" Is From A Damn Mustard Stain At The Game :lol:

Gonna swing by FTL on my lunch break.  Hopefully it's a success.  Only hot sellers at this FTL are typically Retro J's.

Wore mine Friday - Sunday while in 757. No issues. No paint cracking. "Creasing" natural looking and not that big of a deal.

IF you try them on and get the correct size for you, I don't understand the beef. But to each his own.

I appreciate the bucket on the inner side being long enough to stretch as well (unlike the Huarache Trainers and DT2s in my size). Can actually wear with strap laced if I wanted too.

Your Closet Maybe :rofl:
Have You Not Been Reading This Thread And All The Posts From Vets Who've Been Waiting YEARS For These To Drop? Only Way My Pair Is Getting "Yellowed" Is From A Damn Mustard Stain At The Game :lol:

You're right, they would sit in my closet becasue these
shoes hurt my feet even if i went up .5 or 1 full size up.

The barry sander turf shoes that came out a few years ago were
really comfortable and the padding never hurt my feet. Speed turfs are nice but on feet painful

Enjoy your pairs guys

Currently looking for a double...can't believe a 7.5 is hard to come by...like they have 1 of each in the stores....and 2 online retailers

if that...

Last edited:

Most definitely teal. At least IMO. Nike Vegas is doing Elite sock customization so I got these and an 11 and 12 in the Turfs.

It drives me absolutely nuts that I'm not able to find a size 14 in these anywhere, not even on eBay.

This release is gonna give me a headache I see.
laugh.gif

They looked at me like I was crazy at FTL.  Off to Champs later to try my luck there..

I don't quite get all the uncomfortable talk. I mean, these aren't lunars or flyknits or anything, but for a Nike retro they feel good to me. Wore mine all day yesterday
and walked a few miles in them. no complaints here

Saw these in 3 stores here in one mall. Shouldnt be that hard in Baltimore if u hurry before the BTS kids eat em up

Wally, i got some info for u...check ur PM's.

and i don't feel any discomfort, these (and the blacks) have been some of the most comfortable retros from Nike in a while.

I did have to go from a 12 to 12.5 again tho, now to get a double and keep it moving.

Last edited:
:smh:
Terrible execution Nike.. EVERYONE WANTS THESE AND YOU LIMIT THEM! This is really the last straw for me.
The only shoe I wanted for all of 2012. I've been waiting it out. Busiest weekend of the year crops up on me and I miss out. I Have a LIFE. This is why I could never get into Jordans. I'm not about to take more than 2 minutes of my time away from getting shoes. I'm lazy.. Yet the black and whites remain
Buying shoes shouldn't be this hard.
I definitely had my chances at retail earlier with the online shops. But it really shouldn't have come to that. Let them sit on FNL.com in mass quantity and we all use coupon codes. Call me a lazy shoe buyer, But it just needs to be easier for the majority of us that only have the internet as an option. I wanted these to sit and be thrown in at $99 some place.
---------------

LOL. I feel you on the whole limited argument but I don't think it really applies to these. To my knowledge so far it seems (& correct me If i'm wrong) Champs & Footaction were the only 2 major chain stores to get these & it kinda feels like they threw those stores a bone in the way of an exclusive release. FTL was supposed to release them online but it looks like they pulled the plug for whatever reason. But you said yourself that you had your chance at retail online & passed. I almost missed out & had every intention of paying retail if I absolutely had to. Believe me I've voiced my complaints in this thread myself about FNL not carrying these b/c I wanted them for under retail as well but you can't be mad at Nike b/c a shoe you wanted to sit long enough to go on sale didn't. I agree with the people who said there's gonna be restocks though b/c I refuse to believe they made these THAT limited. Especially NDC who are notorious for it.

On another note though anybody got any on foot pics of the Silver/Pine Greens???

Last edited:
I cant believe the way these shoes sold out. Smh i thought they would sit for at least a week. Guess i was wrong

Dude at Champs told me they got about 13 pairs, 1 of each size. I walked in when they opened and picked up my pair.

:smh: at some people a few pages back saying they were gonna wait until they hit the outlets.

I can see the black and pine green CW hitting outlets but this Dolphins CW is just to HOT! :smokin

Dude at Champs told me they got about 13 pairs, 1 of each size. I walked in when they opened and picked up my pair.
mean.gif
at some people a few pages back saying they were gonna wait until they hit the outlets.
I can see the black and pine green CW hitting outlets but this Dolphins CW is just to HOT!
smokin.gif
I agree 100% cant see this hitting the outlet stores but then again I guess it depends on where you live. 

got mine with some help for $110 :pimp: :pimp: thanks again C :pimp:

I can see these being like Atlantic Penny IIs..."limited" first go round and then poppin up later EVERYWHERE

got mine with some help for $110 :pimp: :pimp: thanks again C :pimp:
I can see these being like Atlantic Penny IIs..."limited" first go round and then poppin up later EVERYWHERE
Exactly this....Nike thinks they're slick but there's no way they got a million and one tee's for these but they're limited lol

Back
Top Bottom