Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

copped mine last night around 6PM. Got the last 10.5 and it was the biggest size they had left. Got it from Expressions, walked around Westgate Mall in Brockton,MA and none of the stores there got them. I don't think these are that hard to get if you can find stores that got them.

just copped mine today....came pre creased on the right shoe....all pairs were like this smh...oh well...they will be rocked tomorrow when i workout..

Waiting for my Marino's to come in from Champs. Broke out the Aikman's yesterday to go to my Fantasy Football draft...damn they are comfy! Brought vack memories of my OG pair many years ago. Definitely need to double up when the blacks go on sale.

I have a feeling these are a full GR that will be released as such shortly. Can't find them anywhere in Chicago.

got mine with some help for $110
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thanks again C
pimp.gif

I can see these being like Atlantic Penny IIs..."limited" first go round and then poppin up later EVERYWHERE
I hope so, I hope so.  Stopped by the mall when I got off of work and Champs had ONE pair.  A size 9.5 (which was probably the damn display pair lol).  Gonna do my best to block these out of my mind for a few weeks.  Put the money saved for now towards tracking down some grails on eBay.

in the chain stores....each one has a different set it seemed like. Not to mention the official Dolphins gear works perfectly as it is.

funny you say that b/c to my eyes these colors aren't an exact matchup to current dolphins colors. The Dolphins green is darker than the more Teal Speed Turfs & the orange on the turfs is more pale than the Dolphins. THey matchup more with vintage Dolphins stuff or at least stuff made now in that vein.

Trying to understand how people are saying these were limited... I saw them on NDC in almost all sizes yesterday and Saturday..

Trying to understand how people are saying these were limited... I saw them on NDC in almost all sizes yesterday and Saturday..
are you sure your speaking about the dolphins colorway? those sold out pretty quick on NDC

Wally, i got some info for u...check ur PM's.
and i don't feel any discomfort, these (and the blacks) have been some of the most comfortable retros from Nike in a while.
I did have to go from a 12 to 12.5 again tho, now to get a double and keep it moving.

They made a 12.5 for the Speed Turfs?

Yeah the sizes were up but sold-out and you couldn't add them to your cart .

are you sure your speaking about the dolphins colorway? those sold out pretty quick on NDC

NDC said they are going to restock them.. so I'll be waiting.

lmao that cornball stay complaining about his pair.

boohoo u got a "bunion".

dude prob the type to wear sz 7 9 and 13 not knowing his TTS

Back
Top Bottom