Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

These definately DO NOT fit TTS!!! I ordered a pair online in a 10.5 & had to bring them to a local Champs to swap for an 11...go a half size up, FOR REAL!!!
Probally you're socks or you had them strapped on? Maybe it is you're foot being the shoe is narrow. But all my buddies copped (10 of us) and they where TTS for all of us.

Bad news.....seems like my package from OSLIFE was stolen....UPS reported as of 11:30 yesterday the package was delivered to my front door. When I got home to my apt nothing was there....sometime the ups drivers scan the boxes early and deliver it sometime after it but.....today when I got home....no luck. Let this be a lesson to some of the newer members here on NT....1. Always get signature confirmation on packages. 2. Always get insurance! Or else you will be at the mercy of UPS claim service and Paypal's claim service. OSLife seems to be on point as I sent them an email and they immediatly place a claim on the tracking # at my request....
i got a UPS guy in trouble once for that. i had a package on the way, he scanned it early i got home it wasnt there. So i called UPS and they were saying it was stolen or something, ntil he pulled up with the package. then they called him
ohwell.gif
. needless to say i always get a siggy now.

i got a UPS guy in trouble once for that. i had a package on the way, he scanned it early i got home it wasnt there. So i called UPS and they were saying it was stolen or something, ntil he pulled up with the package. then they called him :\ . needless to say i always get a siggy now.

wholetime...thats the move for real. folks aint hip and yall acting like yall dunno wussup for real. when my galaxy rookies came in the mail it was no sig confirmation. so i told them they never came. this has happened a lot and it aint my fault that the shipper whether it be a company or a person. if you dont have sig confirmation on your package a dude like me just gonna deny getting it and im either getting it for free and/or getting it re shipped out and get 2 for the price of one. eBay known for that and the first thing paypal says is ok where is the confirmation number? and where is the proof of signature. if you aint got both then your short.

wholetime...thats the move for real. folks aint hip and yall acting like yall dunno wussup for real. when my galaxy rookies came in the mail it was no sig confirmation. so i told them they never came. this has happened a lot and it aint my fault that the shipper whether it be a company or a person. if you dont have sig confirmation on your package a dude like me just gonna deny getting it and im either getting it for free and/or getting it re shipped out and get 2 for the price of one. eBay known for that and the first thing paypal says is ok where is the confirmation number? and where is the proof of signature. if you aint got both then your short.
Karma will be around for doing **** like that.

those are some scumbag tactics....dudes always tryin to get over on somebody..smdh..:smh:

And you're bragging about it :smh:

Scum of society.

Sounds like a ***** move personally:x

i got a UPS guy in trouble once for that. i had a package on the way, he scanned it early i got home it wasnt there. So i called UPS and they were saying it was stolen or something, ntil he pulled up with the package. then they called him :\ . needless to say i always get a siggy now.

o'rly

thanks for bringing that to my attention. we dont need scum like you here on NT.

Think he was trying to be funny but it backfired. The fact that he thought it was something to brag about is sad

another sneaker ran down to da ground with awful retro+ colors...only took a year.

da only great retro+ joints were da 49ers, and da all navy blue dallas colorway...

da wolf grey and blacks were ite, but it was downhill from there.

another sneaker ran down to da ground with awful retro+ colors...only took a year.

da only great retro+ joints were da 49ers, and da all navy blue dallas colorway...

da wolf grey and blacks were ite, but it was downhill from there.
They weren't too bad. The Giants Colorway is still awesome

Any1 know where else the (BLK/WHITE) TB style colorway that is for sale on eastbay available??.....sizes start at 10.5 which is the smallest available and i need a 9.5 or 10!!!......thanks

Last edited:

Any1 know where else the (BLK/WHITE) TB style colorway that is for sale on eastbay available??.....sizes start at 10.5 which is the smallest available and i need a 9.5 or 10!!!......thanks
go to a a local champs sports and do a send sale...they're everywhere.

I want to buy these. can you tell me how they fit?

do you know where I can get them cheap?

thank you!

just walked in champs and seen these.. i thought they were done dropping colorways for these.. this is an adult size 

Back
Top Bottom