Oh rap videos in between finals? VOL. Priorities all backwards.

Ok so I'm in my last year of law school and I go to school with this chick that has been BLOWING up facebook talking about her appearance in a Lil Webbie video. Like she seems more proud of being in a mediocre rappers video for 3 seconds than she is of any of her academic accomplishments. In fact this chick is going back to ATL (a five hour drive) to be in another video in two weeks... Which made me think about some other females I go to school with talking about how if their dads weren't alive they would strip cause it seems fun.
These are all women of different financial backgrounds from rich to poor and all kinds of races, and it just makes me think "where they do that at?" I mean I get doing videos for bank to jumpstart an acting or modelig career 
grin.gif
or stripping to pay bills, but you 2 semesters from getting a law degree and you still entertaining nonsense like rap videos and skripping?

Am I just being a judgmental douche? Or does anyone else have friends/family/acquaintances who have accomplished some pretty legit things but still bent on acting a fool?

but she not trying to model. she is legit going to be an attorney. she JUST got done doing a summer internship working at the ATL state attorneys office. her potential far exceeds rap videos but like i said she seem to be more amped about the video than the leaps and bounds shes making as a law student/future attorney...

girls do anything to be in the limelight.
edit.

she might be stoked about it cause it'll be a fun experience, now if she ends up dropping outta school and tries to be a video vixen or whatever as a career path or profession than thats a whole nother ball game. pause

Originally Posted by JuJu

but she not trying to model. she is legit going to be an attorney. she JUST got done doing a summer internship working at the ATL state attorneys office. her potential far exceeds rap videos but like i said she seem to be more amped about the video than the leaps and bounds shes making as a law student/future attorney...

Got a crush on shortie, huh? 
laugh.gif

i get it is a fun experience and all, but i know for a fact she is fb friends with some of the people from her internship and to be in a video where people are talking about bustin caps and all that nosense when you trying to become an attorney can come back to bite you in the $*! as stupid as it may seem.

hell forget the potential video vixen what about these other girls talking about getting naked in a room full of men cause it might seem fun?

Illegal: naw fam no crush, i am legit jelly of the opportunities shes gotten while we been in school though haha, so that might be why I dont get how stoked she is about a 6 second cameo in a webbie video.

for the dude who asked what she look like shes the white girl in the last 6 seconds of the new webbie video on worldstar...

She must've heard about the bleak outlook lawyers are facing in this economy.....j/k.

If she's covering her bases doesn't seem like a problem. Stop being a judgmental douche and live and let others live a little.

I get your point man. Why would you put yourself out there if you already got your foot in the door. I hope she loses her job for that. She needs to leave that for the girls that have no other options.

Is she bad enough to be in the video??? You never know, maybe she is eye candy, and can get him out of trouble with the law.
Sounds like you want her, and Webbie is beatin the guts.
Webbie and lil phat dropped a video today.... which one is she????

Is she just an acquaintance, a friend or someone you have feelings for?  Not that it matters just curious.  I recently fell out with a friend because I told her how I felt about some foolish decisions she was making that could ruin her forthcoming track career.

some people have all the book smarts in the world, but no common sense

and no you aren't being a judgmental douche

you just calling a spade a spade

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Ahh man, and webbie clowned your ol lady. Act like he was gonna kiss her, and NOPE

lol exactly... excited to pretend get dissed in a webbie video.
but i promise i do not have feelings for her, we just cool peoples and i think its kind of weird and wanted some feedback from others.

Back
Top Bottom