ohh %$%% ima be a daddy

RIP no more kicks for you
smh.gif
congrats tho
grin.gif

I was nervous as hell, still am. Getting ready for a lot of changes to be the best dad every. Boy on the way, due date Aug 20, so trying to enjoy all my"freedom" until then.

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

yungmatt wrote:
Is this your future baby moms?

chokeonsmoke wrote:
so let me give u guys an example of what ive been going tru with this one broad im dating...so we met a the beginning of the year hook up smashed on the third day...i was sprung wasnt going to front told her i loved her the day we first made love well two weeks pass and she says that she would take away the pain 4rm my last girl that broke my heart and she would never do me wrong...i promised myself that i would treat the next girl better than i treated my ex and it backfired on me... see she had a "friend" that she was texting to and i so happen to snatch the fone from her on that day and wat i read shocked me she was talking bout how they miss each other and how he use to hit it...well u know were this is going....i bust her out calling her a few names in anger telling her how she almost had me fooled for min there...well she ends up crying and crying untill i get back with her mind me shes a hot asian...wat got to me was that here she was buying clothes, food, shoes and she turns around and does this mane that was some stressfull times...flashforward to today im still with her but those old scars are coming back i wanna be a good man for her but u know somegirls are just meant for hit and runs and i think i met one of them....i trust her for now but i dont trust her for the future...she even got my name tatted on her arm...so watchu fellas think..me im the type that holds my pride first and i cant let go of what happend?

Jesus, that was difficult to read.

You got sprung real quick.

u told her u loved her when u smashed ... u smashed on the 3rd day
u caught her texting in front of u about getting smashed from some other dude ...
you couldn't trust her for the future but you decided to stay when ur gut wasa telling u to dash
so basically u stayed b/c she is hot, she is asian, she got a tattoo of ur name on her ... and u felt bad for making her cry?
CONGRATS ..

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

excitement, fear, awe...and anything else that you can think of.
But once I settled in and got past all of the emotions being a good dad just comes naturally.
My little girl has been the best thing that ever happened to me.

couldnt of said it better myself. and now with a bb boy on the way im super excited

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

RIP
Rest In Pampers Poop Pee Placenta Prenatals Postpartum-Depression Peach Gerber baby food Pacifiers

Congrats nonetheless
pimp.gif

Lets see. I remember i was chillin with the homie cuz me an my girl just had a fight. I get a call from her sister sayin i need to come by the house quick cuzthey just found out my girl is pregnant. Soon as i got off the phone i just sat on the floor thinkin damn what am i gonna do/how is this gonna play out. Wentover and talked it out with my girl. Told her i will always be there for her and respect any decision she makes.

My baby girl just turned 1yr the other weeke on may 25th. We are going through a lot of problems right now but hopefully we come out of it a strongerrelationship. You are gonna be in for hard times for sure. But when i come home from work and see my baby girl everyday it makes it all worth it.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

yo take your wallet, hold it upside down....and just keep shaking it.. thats what comes to mind when i think about having a kid
roll.gif

but true.

@ dudes saying its the end of the world. SMH, cause probably 90% of cats that commented don't even have a child. Can't speak on what you don't know.

I have one (daughter, 1 year old), and in a way, it is the end of the world. The world as you know it. Hanging out with your friends, going out all the time,anything spur of the moment are out the window. The first 3 months you'll be so sleep deprived you won't want to do any of that stuff anyway.You'll be scared %$%@%$!% that you'll 'break the baby'. You might even wake up in the middle of the night and stand over the crib just to makesure the baby is still breathing. But you'll get the hang of it. And the first time yo see your child really recognize you and smile at you, it'll feelworth it. When they get older, you'll start to really appreciate the joys of fatherhood.

my baby is due in january so i went thru this not too long ago..i wasnt really shocked she got pregnant because we were irresponsible with it, but i wasshocked that she wanted to keep it. it might be a horrible thing for me to say but i figured she would either have a miscarriage or an abortion.

anyway for the past couple months shes been wanting to keep it so ive been preparing myself. BUT just recently we been fighting a lot supposedly cuz of thepregnancy and so she is considering aborting it. so right now i have mixed feelings..cuz i guess ive grown fond of the idea of being a dad and well its heartis beating so aborting it is like murder.

the best advice i can give you is prepare yourself. she is going to have nausea for a really long time and if she is around you a lot you may begin toexperience it too especially if you hear her hurling. more importantly prepare her to be a female dog all the time..supposedly its the hormones. if she startsto argue with you or just gets on your nerves just leave her alone and hope tomorrow is a better day.

also not sure where you live or what your situation is like but if she doesnt have health insurance or isnt covered by it than in many states she can getgovernment based assistance which is 100 percent free until the baby is born. check with your local municipality for more info or go to coverageforall.org.lastly if you want a healthy baby go to your local pharmacy and pick up some prenatal vitamins. they are crucial to the babys brain developoment in the firstthree months and sense she is going to be hurling everything she needs all the vitamins she can get.

if you have any other questions ask away cuz im going through it right now. oh and last but not least the sex may or may not be there depending on your girl.some girls lose all desire to have sex and even if they do have any they physically arent up to it..which means the sex isnt as great as they make it seem.

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

RIP
Rest In Pampers Poop Pee Placenta Prenatals Postpartum-Depression Peach Gerber baby food Pacifiers Pics of the mother?

Congrats nonetheless
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SAMPRAS FAN

@ dudes saying its the end of the world. SMH, cause probably 90% of cats that commented don't even have a child. Can't speak on what you don't know.

I have one (daughter, 1 year old), and in a way, it is the end of the world. The world as you know it. Hanging out with your friends, going out all the time, anything spur of the moment are out the window. The first 3 months you'll be so sleep deprived you won't want to do any of that stuff anyway. You'll be scared %$%@%$!% that you'll 'break the baby'. You might even wake up in the middle of the night and stand over the crib just to make sure the baby is still breathing. But you'll get the hang of it. And the first time yo see your child really recognize you and smile at you, it'll feel worth it. When they get older, you'll start to really appreciate the joys of fatherhood.

Couldent have said it better. My little man is 10 months old (peep the avy) and being a father is so much fun. OP as much as yo will want to enjoy your"freedom" try and spend as much time as you can with you lady as he body will start to go through MAJOR changes after the 4th month (word to cocobutter!) She will want your support through the process and being there before the baby comes will let her know your not going to leave her or abandoned thebaby.
Finally I would say stack as much money as you can now, and I mean right now! Get medical insurance NOW! Make sure you have a reliable car NOW! I reallycan't stress each of these points enough. Try and shoot for $5-$10K in savings and keep in mind that your going to drop a few grand on a crib, a car seat,BPA free bottles, blankets, bottle warmer, ect.

Oh yea, sign up for some birthing classes and get a Dula (sp?) to help you through the delivery. Trust me you will want one.

thanks for the advice people i appreaciate it, but i got a few things to say.....young matt whats your problem dude....you got something against me....you adog maybe just a boy for all i know...you actually whent to something i said acouple months ago and reposted it....you crossed that line again...when you getsmashed on or something %!#%%% up happens to you i want you to remember what you said aite how you felt about my situation and thats my payback...i cant whoopyour $+% over the internet but this is what i got for you a shot take it personall....you a dog to me just another devil that i gotta watch out for..ill evencall you a hater since im getting some and plenty before. dont even reply back dude it aint even worth it peace my brother

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

thanks for the advice people i appreaciate it, but i got a few things to say.....young matt whats your problem dude....you got something against me....you a dog maybe just a boy for all i know...you actually whent to something i said acouple months ago and reposted it....you crossed that line again...when you get smashed on or something %!#%%% up happens to you i want you to remember what you said aite how you felt about my situation and thats my payback...i cant whoop your $+% over the internet but this is what i got for you a shot take it personall....you a dog to me just another devil that i gotta watch out for..ill even call you a hater since im getting some and plenty before. dont even reply back dude it aint even worth it peace my brother

I only asked if that was your future baby mom? By your response im guessing that it is
laugh.gif
... Oh well take it how you wanna take it I guess.

I dont even understand half of the #@%! you wrote but congrats and good luck

Congratulations.
I know when the time comes and my girl breaks the news to me I'm gonna joke with her and say "it ain't mine and that we got to go on Murray"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SAMPRAS FAN

I have one (daughter, 1 year old), and in a way, it is the end of the world. The world as you know it. Hanging out with your friends, going out all the time, anything spur of the moment are out the window. The first 3 months you'll be so sleep deprived you won't want to do any of that stuff anyway. You'll be scared %$%@%$!% that you'll 'break the baby'. You might even wake up in the middle of the night and stand over the crib just to make sure the baby is still breathing. But you'll get the hang of it. And the first time yo see your child really recognize you and smile at you, it'll feel worth it. When they get older, you'll start to really appreciate the joys of fatherhood.

QFT!

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

thanks for the advice people i appreaciate it, but i got a few things to say.....young matt whats your problem dude....you got something against me....you a dog maybe just a boy for all i know...you actually whent to something i said acouple months ago and reposted it....you crossed that line again...when you get smashed on or something %!#%%% up happens to you i want you to remember what you said aite how you felt about my situation and thats my payback...i cant whoop your $+% over the internet but this is what i got for you a shot take it personall....you a dog to me just another devil that i gotta watch out for..ill even call you a hater since im getting some and plenty before. dont even reply back dude it aint even worth it peace my brother

laugh.gif
why you so upset?

but congrats...

Back
Top Bottom