ohh %$%% ima be a daddy

im calling out to all the dads on nt, what were your feelings when your old lady broke you the news?

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

RIP
Rest In Pampers

Congrats nonetheless
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Congrats. Better hope it's a boy.
Quite. you watch too much you know what.

There are some respectable fathers on here and I hope they can shed good help.
nerd.gif

excitement, fear, awe...and anything else that you can think of.
But once I settled in and got past all of the emotions being a good dad just comes naturally.
My little girl has been the best thing that ever happened to me.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

excitement, fear, awe...and anything else that you can think of.
But once I settled in and got past all of the emotions being a good dad just comes naturally.
My two little boys have been the best thing that ever happened to me.

yo take your wallet, hold it upside down....and just keep shaking it.. thats what comes to mind when i think about having a kid

@ dudes saying its the end of the world. SMH, cause probably 90% of cats that commented don't even have a child. Can't speak on what you don'tknow.

You'll be good homie, just remember patience is key with a child. Something I am still working on to this day.

Is this your future baby moms?

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

so let me give u guys an example of what ive been going tru with this one broad im dating...so we met a the beginning of the year hook up smashed on the third day...i was sprung wasnt going to front told her i loved her the day we first made love well two weeks pass and she says that she would take away the pain 4rm my last girl that broke my heart and she would never do me wrong...i promised myself that i would treat the next girl better than i treated my ex and it backfired on me... see she had a "friend" that she was texting to and i so happen to snatch the fone from her on that day and wat i read shocked me she was talking bout how they miss each other and how he use to hit it...well u know were this is going....i bust her out calling her a few names in anger telling her how she almost had me fooled for min there...well she ends up crying and crying untill i get back with her mind me shes a hot asian...wat got to me was that here she was buying clothes, food, shoes and she turns around and does this mane that was some stressfull times...flashforward to today im still with her but those old scars are coming back i wanna be a good man for her but u know somegirls are just meant for hit and runs and i think i met one of them....i trust her for now but i dont trust her for the future...she even got my name tatted on her arm...so watchu fellas think..me im the type that holds my pride first and i cant let go of what happend?

I was like....

"Your Pregnant.....Your Pregnant......OH $@!&!$......Your Pregnant"
laugh.gif

My little man is due in September

yungmatt wrote:
Is this your future baby moms?

chokeonsmoke wrote:
so let me give u guys an example of what ive been going tru with this one broad im dating...so we met a the beginning of the year hook up smashed on the third day...i was sprung wasnt going to front told her i loved her the day we first made love well two weeks pass and she says that she would take away the pain 4rm my last girl that broke my heart and she would never do me wrong...i promised myself that i would treat the next girl better than i treated my ex and it backfired on me... see she had a "friend" that she was texting to and i so happen to snatch the fone from her on that day and wat i read shocked me she was talking bout how they miss each other and how he use to hit it...well u know were this is going....i bust her out calling her a few names in anger telling her how she almost had me fooled for min there...well she ends up crying and crying untill i get back with her mind me shes a hot asian...wat got to me was that here she was buying clothes, food, shoes and she turns around and does this mane that was some stressfull times...flashforward to today im still with her but those old scars are coming back i wanna be a good man for her but u know somegirls are just meant for hit and runs and i think i met one of them....i trust her for now but i dont trust her for the future...she even got my name tatted on her arm...so watchu fellas think..me im the type that holds my pride first and i cant let go of what happend?

Jesus, that was difficult to read.

You got sprung real quick.

Back
Top Bottom