Ohio NTers? I need some help

I'm gonna be in Oxford, Ohio for a week or so; it's about an 40 minutes from Cinci. I was just wondering if there were any spots worth hitting up there or in Indiana? I'm willing to drive an hour or so. I'm mainly looking for sb's, I noticed a few shops on the NSB website.. is one of them better than the others? Thanks.
CONNECTICUT CREW
C Sneakers are our Weapons of Attack T
Humanflight4 23 * BR1012 * kpoc * Kicks R 4 Thugs * COMPLEX I AM * GBdaMan * nschon​

Im going to Toledo Friday...I go there all the time. Any REAL spots I should go to?

Thanks

You gotta hit up Anonymous in Cincy man. Best SB spot I know of, and I've lived in Cincy my whole life. Toledo I've never been to so I'm not sure what they have to offer.
I'm from the dirty gutter Cincinnati my city like none other.

If you came up to OSU, I can take care of you at myshop, Status. Then I could send you down to my guys at Embassy. If you head to Dayton you gotta check my guys at Flamingos. Tell em Lil Matt sent you. Cincy hit up my guys at Anonymous, tell Phil he's not Steve Nash. LOL Let me know man if you need any other advice TomamicheL@tmail.com. Of course check out all the Deveroes, I'm sure you can find a steal somewhere if Chris hasnt got everything! LOL
"They even talked bout Jesus."

thanks for the help all.. i got u guys if u ever come through the Connecticut area.
CONNECTICUT CREW
C Sneakers are our Weapons of Attack T
Humanflight4 23 * BR1012 * kpoc * Kicks R 4 Thugs * COMPLEX I AM * GBdaMan * nschon​

Back
Top Bottom