Ohio State v. Florida State vol. college baseball

Florida State is beating the brakes off Ohio State right now 32-2 in the fifth inning
sick.gif
laugh.gif
. Someone said on an OSU message board that the coaches agreed to end the game after the 7th inning. I love this time of the year...hopefully we'llget another CWS thread. How's everyones team looking that's still in it?

Vanderbilt beat Middle Tenn State to stay alive.
And is now up 5-1 on Louisville bottom of two.
Go Vandy
pimp.gif

I was watching that FSU game and good lawd, them dudes was going in on the OSU pitchers, dudes
were hitting doubles and homers like batting practice.
eek.gif

FSU in that all gold was looking pretty clean, that's part of the reason i like watching college baseball is to see
all of the different uniform combos teams break out.

Damn...my school refuses to win at anything...got beat last week in the NCAA Tennis Championship to USC, nowthis....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

32 runs
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Final ended up 37-6, I believe.
sick.gif
Not a good way to end theseason.

BTW...they did end up playing all 9 innings. Funny quote from the message board..."Makes the Ohio State-Florida national title game seem like anailbiter."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

32 runs
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Final ended up 37-6, I believe.
sick.gif
Not a good way to end the season.

BTW...they did end up playing all 9 innings. Funny quote from the message board..."Makes the Ohio State-Florida national title game seem like a nailbiter."
laugh.gif
eek.gif

They brought out the sunday night countdown music on y'all. lmao ESPN anchors with the Chris Berman sounds had me rollin.

State of Ohio FTL

Back
Top Bottom